Prologue

Y/N L/N, also known as the Tactician of the Valorant Protocol. No one knows much about him. Aside from his name, and standing as the team's tactician and former medic before Sage joined the protocol. And that mystery attracts a certain information broker.

12:00 am

Who cared if it was in the dead of night? Work was work and he had to get it done. He knew that this routine was unhealthy. but results were needed if he still wants to stay useful to the team.

Being only a mere human on a protocol full of talented and brilliant radiant minds. He could easily be considered a liability.

And so. He continues on to try to prove his worth. When he was assigned as a medic and second in command by their leader; Brimstone and in the early days of the protocol, he was one of the most important people on the team. Making sure they won't die and whatnot.

But that would soon end with the arrival of Sage, a healer that can heal anything. From a bullet shot to the head to even death. She now took his place. But instead of harboring any hatred towards the woman. He only looks at her with respect and honor. She had proven her worth to the team and he will not argue with that.

And with his place taken, he has been assigned as a Team Tactician. Yes. They already have brilliant minds on the team. But there was always something about his plans that always seemed to work. His plans had backups and those backups have backups.

But brilliant strategies don't just appear overnight. They require patience and precision. So that's why he has been working around the clock to come up with more tactics for them to bring to battle. Even though he hasn't been on the field for a while now. He still oversees the actions of everyone in battle through recording devices on everyone's uniforms.. Or.. er. Costumes.

He does make sure to only activate them in battle and deactivates them after every mission as a form of respect for their privacies. The agents have tried prying into them but always ended up unsuccessful. They were curious about how it works when they received their battle data. Even to the smallest scratch. He seems to know.

Even though compiling data could be automated and simplified. He still makes sure to look over every single word and frame. And that takes a great deal of time. Resulting in him barely going out of his room.

Although he still does go out to go to the base's gym and the range to stay in shape, he does so when he is sure no one is there, and with his vast network of cameras and sensors all over the base. It was not hard to know where everyone was at every time.

Agents, aside from the ones that actually met him, which include Viper, Brimstone, and Sage. know little to nothing about him. And that mystery is what intrigued a certain information broker.

Cypher. The man of secrets, from hiding his own to knowing and using others' to his advantage, he always finds a way to get what he wants. But when he tried to get more information about their team's tactician, he was more than perplexed when he found little to nothing about him, aside from his gender, name, and former position.

And that intrigue and curiosity soon turned into a hunt. A hunt to know who was truly behind the well-written and detailed reports and small devices. A hunt to know who this Y/N L/N truly was.