Missed Opportunities and Security Breaches

Having hidden cameras around the base was truly something beautiful for Cypher, being able to find out where exactly everyone was like holding power over their every move, like being able to predict where they were about to go, and hearing the drama and funny bickering amongst the agents, not to mention the possible blackmail that he might stumble across.

Though he is a man of curiosity, he still respects and gives his fellow agents some privacy in their personal quarters, only leaving his cameras and microphones in the common areas and halls of the base.

And in one of these cameras, he spots Brimstone's large build walking towards Killjoy's room, a giggle leaving his lips as he switched to the microphone hidden nearby, pressing the headphones as close as he could into his ears whilst he eagerly listened into the muffled sounds of footsteps and voices.

"Hey, Killjoy do you think that you can make Y/n come out of his room? He has been cooped up in there for some time now" Brimstone's worried voice echoed into his ears, his gloved fingers impatiently tapping against the desk as he listened in further

"Ah....Sorry Brim, he emailed me earlier about not disturbing him for a bit. Something about him being tired and all" Killjoy's voice seemed to place him at a standstill as he processed what she had said. Almost cursing out loud as he slammed his fist on the poor desk, his eyes immediately glaring at the screen in front of him.

—--------------------

Alarms blared inside the tactician's room, Quickly and effectively disturbing his sleep and throwing him into a pool of panic. And with his heart thumping against his chest he looked at the screens in front of him, eyes widening at the message displayed.

DATA SECURITY WAS BREACHED,

AUTOMATIC REPAIRS FAILED

With adrenaline coursing through his veins, he immediately started to get to work, putting his mind and fingers into good use as he tried to patch the damage and stop the flow of information coming out of the systems whilst preparing a voice message for brimstone.

"Brimstone, there has been a security breach in our data servers. I'm trying to contain and trace the information, but seem to be having no luck... I need help. Call in Killjoy as soon as you can"

Biting his lip, The Tactician looked worriedly at the screens. Chanting "I can fix this" under his breath like a broken record