1. DARLING, I WILL COME FOR YOU

Hi, so this is a new story, it's going to be a short one. Hope you will like this.

@let-it-snow - thanks a ton for making such a beautiful poster ❤

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU.

WARNING: Contains Dark and Mature content. Also, this is just fanfiction, not real life. I'm also not okay with any bad stuff that will happen here.

***********

DARLING, I WILL COME FOR YOU

Nandini had the worst day, it's an understatement

And even worse luck. 

First, it started in the morning itself. She slept in, then she had a worse hangover and today is Monday.

Uhh, Mondays are always the toughest but also important. Nandini hurried over but there is not one cab available for her. 

And her Gurukul is in the opposite direction to her place, Nandini really tried her best to get a decent place near her gurukul. But it was impossible, if the place is nice then its rent is high and if the rent is affordable, that place sucks. And on top of that, Nandini doesn't know anyone that closely here. 

It's odd though, that she left her hometown and came here all alone to study for, a degree in Art and culture. Now, even after graduation, after three years, she still has no friends. It's really odd. 

It's already clear who is the odd one.

As she stood on the road looking for a cab, a lot of people looked at her amusingly. Mostly the elder people who are doing their morning jog. Of course, it's still 7 AM, quite early and they all looked at her with amusing smiles. 

Nandini is in traditional attire, a cotton saree expertly wrapped around her with cotton pants under it. Coffee is in her hand and a cotton bag is thrown over her shoulder. Her hair is braided tightly and the kohl is drawn around her eyes perfectly, she can see all of them looking at her proudly. 

When will this society stop judging people with thier clothes? Just because she is in this attire, they all look happy and if she is in jeans or shorts, then she is what? An indecent lady? Stupid judgments.

If it's in gurukul, where everyone is dressed the same, she won't steal this much attention. But here, she is and she bets some people even recognize her.

At last, a cab came after waiting for what felt like an eternity. They have the early classes taken by Ms. Sakuntala and that woman hates Nandini. Also today they check everyone's weight and point out all of their mistakes, putting the results out clear for everyone on the notice board. 

Like, it sucks, anyone in the gurukul can see them.

As soon as she reached Gurukul, she rushed inside holding her ghungroo's tightly in her hands. Also, Sakuntala normally hates latecomers and now Nandini is late to her class.