01

if he gives me that look on more time i will scream. i think to myself. a blue-eyed dark haired boy keeps looking at me. all i wanted is a coffee frap from starbucks. why is he even at starbucks? i don't like when guys try to woo me because it won't work. i mean i don't get why guys think i'm swoon worthy or even wank bank worthy. my blue-hazel eyes aren't that cool. my brown hair barely reaches a state where it doesn't look dull. i don't wear much makeup, just a bit of eyeliner and a couple coats of mascara. not that bad.

"coffee frappacino for brigid?" the starbucks barista calls out.

i grab my frap and i take a seat at the high seats. mentally cursing myself that i forget my charger. i take out my laptop from the satchel that was slung along my shoulders.

i turn it on and while waiting, look around the starbucks. i end up looking straight into the eyes of blue boy. yeah blue boy.. that's what i'll call him, i think to myself.

his blue eyes stare into my bluish hazel eyes. his stare makes my heart flutter.

why? i don't know. i don't know him. i look down and log into my twitter. i get so involved in the twitter drama i don't notice blue boy walking over to me.

"hey." his husky voice sends shivers down my body.

"oh um hi?" i say shakily.

"i'm hayes. i saw you from over there and i'm just letting you know that you're gorgeous." he says with a slight smirk.

"hi hayes. i'm brigid. thank you." i blush and cover my face in my hands.

"hey do you have a phone?" he asks sounding nervous.

"yeah, here." i say handing my phone out to him.

he takes my phone and adds himself in my contacts as "hayes grier". hayes quickly texts himself so he can save my number.

"text me sometime babe." he winks.

"sure." i croak out. not believing what i'm hearing.

"i have to go. hopefully i'll see you someday." hayes says while touching my arm.

"bye." i whisper.

the one thing that lingers in my brain is when he touched me. it felt as if millions of shocks went up and down my arm. his touch is what i wanted. i want him. i want his touch.

A/N: oKAY SO I DONT KNOW IF I'M ACTUALLY WRITING CORRECTLY SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT THAT WOULD BE GREAT OK. OOH AND THE EYE AT THE TOP/SIDE/WHEREVER IS MY FRIEND'S EYE AND THAT'S THE BLUE-HAZEL EYE COLOR OK SO YEAH. live love shawn peter raul mendes, -kris