Chapter 2: Pranktime!

Chunin Exam Finals

At the day of the Chunin Exam Finals, the day the greatest prank of all time would take place, the day Naruto worked towards the last years.

It took several hours for the Chunin Exam Stadium to fill and for the competitors to arrive. Even before the first spectators arrived. Naruto could be seen sitting cross-legged in the middle of the stage, drinking tea, as if he had no care in the world.

"Today is going to be a hell lot of fun" said Naruto to Kurama through their Mental Link

"That's for sure kit, but you know that the council will be a pain in the ass?" Kyubi growled in Naruto's Mindspace

"Ahh, don't worry we will show them to not fuck with us, after all I think I know the laws of these village better than the whole council combined."

"Hm... and if that's not enough we can still scare them a little bit" the fox said with excitement evident in his voice.

The stadium was now filled to the brim with people and all other competitors where standing in a line beside the still cross-legged and calm Naruto, most of the eyes were directed towards him, trying to see if he would give some sort of signal that he was aware of the situation he was in or that he was in fact not calm at all. To their disappointment he didn't even seem to take notice of the stares.

They watched Naruto so tense that most of them didn't even notice the proctor entering and were surprised hearing his cough.

"Thank you for the attention" he deadpanned, "Anyways I greet you ally to the final stage of this Chunin Exams, the rules *cough* stay the same as last time. Killing is *cough* allowed, the match ends if one is unable to fight. The first match will be Neji Hyuga vs. Naruto Uzumaki." Gekko said.

"Are both fighters ready?", he asked, looking at Naruto who just finished sealing his tea set and got into the basic academy stand. "Well then, Fight!"

"Just forfit dead-last, I know that you have no skill at all, while I'm last year's rookie of the year. What could you do against me? Look at yourself trying to fight a Hyuga with Taijutsu? And with the basic academy stand non the less? Hell, I even see some openings right now.", said Neji with a smug expression, "Fate has already declared me the winner!"

"Hmmh, strange and I thought the proctor's name is Hayate", Naruto said and settled into what could best be described as a bastartied Academy Kata.

[A/N: The arena is built in a way that everything that is said in the middle can be heard even at the seats that are far away. So, everything the fighters say can be heard by the whole audience]

Stands

"Fighting an Hyuga in Taijutsu is not a smart move at all, but to try it against someone like Neji without any skills in Taijutsu will surely cost him his promotion" Analyzed Asuma with every other shinobi in the stands agreeing, while some still snickered at Naruto's remark.

Field

"Why Are you trying to fight a Juken (Gentle Fist) prodigy like me with Taijutsu, I thought not even a dead last like you would be so dumb"

"you answered your own question, while normally ninjas shouldn't show his skill, here it's the whole point of the exam and to best a Taijutsu genius will surely show my Taijutsu skill."

Neji, now angered by Naruto's word charged at his enemy at a high speed, wanting to end this fight as soon as possible, to humiliate Naruto in front of the crowd.

Most of the crowd didn't even pay attention to the fight at this point, they fought that Naruto had no chance with his lousy style against a prodigy like Neji. After a few seconds Neji seemed to find an opening a tried to hit, but to the shock of everyone Naruto easily countered the attack and hit Neji in the chest. The same thing happened again and again