S6 Ch6- Welcome To New Orleans

Josie's POV

We made it to New Orleans. There was a lot of traffic but we made it just in time. Freya was standing outside the front door with her arms crossed.

Fr: Lizzie.

Li: Freya.

Fr: Welcome to the compound. Just go inside and I'll make Marcel and Kol pick up your bags.

Lizzie smiles and walks inside. Cleo introduces herself and they have a small conversation. After that Cleo went inside after Freya said the same thing that she said to Lizzie.

Fr: Now the book on the tribrid.

J: We don't have to talk business Freya.

Fr: Business is basically the middle name to the Mikaelsons. Business this and business that. Don't feel bad.

J: So we're good?

Fr: Of course and Hope also made me promise to make it only about business.

J: Don't listen to her.

Fr: I believe you're too late, now follow me.

Freya smiled and we walked inside together. She motioned for Kol and Marcel to get the bags and they didn't argue this time. Freya took me into a room that was full of books. It was fascinating.

J: There's a lot here.

Fr: Yeah and they're all in order.

Freya walked over to a book shelf and grabbed a book out of it. She turned around and dusted it off. She placed it on the huge table that was in the middle of the room. She flipped to one page and looked at me.

Fr: Here's the book. You can take notes and do whatever but that book cannot leave this compound.

J: Why?

Fr: Because it also has information on how to kill a tribrid.

J: A tribrid? As in there can only ever be one tribrid?

Fr: Yes, Hope will forever be the only one of her kind. She's unique and she has tons of power. But she also tends to build her guard up everyday if something goes remotely wrong.

J: I kind of already knew that.

Fr: Then you know not to go behind her back.

J: Why would I do that?

Fr: Because she also made me promise that you don't get anywhere near the pages of what can kill her.

J: Why would I kill her?

Fr: Like I said, she builds her guard up if anything goes wrong. So whatever happened recently is making her build her guard up even more.

J: She said the school was fine. So what could make her build her guard up?

Fr: Maybe she's lying.

J: Why would she lie?

Fr: Because she doesn't want you to worry like you're doing right now.

J: So there really is monsters at the school still.

Fr: Possibly but she has it under control. Just read and take notes. I also put a bookmark to tell you not to read any of those pages.

J: Thank you.

Fr: Dinner will be ready in a couple of hours. If you need anything just call my name or something.

J: You got it.

Freya left the room and I began my research on the tribrid bond. It only really said how there will be more power between the two people who are bonded together.