Chapter 20: Its All About Protecting

Chapter 20

Meant to post the pic in the mm last chapter . Isn't the little family cute? Okay now to the good stuff.

Its All About Protecting
------------------------------------------
Cyntheia

At the sound of his voice my blood ran cold and I attempted to turn around and run back out the door, but as soon as I stepped out two men pushed me back in, and stepped inside my house as well. The two blocked the door and I recognized them from back in Brownsville as Niko and Keem, Pop's right hand mans.

"Now baby girl, you should have known you weren't going to get away that easy." Pop stated from his seat on my couch.

If I haven't felt utterly terrified in my life, I definitely do now. The man that raped me and I put away in jail, is sitting on my couch, and so far it's looking like no way out for me. I have never wanted God to be by my side so much until this moment.

"Come on over hea' baby, I wanna talk to you." He smiled before motioning me over to him. I sighed and slowly trudged over to the opposite couch and took a seat.

We both looked over one and other , but my reasoning was far different from his. I was essentially sizing him to see if I could spot any type of gun or anything that I could possibly get from him to kill him, but he didn't look like he had anything on him. I also noticed that he still looked the same, the only difference was he was bigger than when he left and there was small scar under his eye. I'm sure who ever gave him that didn't live to see another day in the prison.

"You look good ma. Rockin' your real hair I see, gotcho lil' nails done. That nigga must be out here takin' care of you while I was gone huh?" He smirked. I didn't respond, but simply bit down on my bottom lip.

"What's wrong, cat gotcho tongue? That's funny 'cause it seemed like you really knew how to use your words when you were snitchin' in that court room." He retorted.

The change in his attitude from decently calm to down right pissed off scared the mess out of me. I know he's pissed with me, but just how pissed is the question.

"How'd you get out?" Was the only thing my mind allowed me to say after a while of him just staring at me.

He chuckled and shook his head. "How'd I get out? Baby my bail was set at a quarter mill, did you thank I wasn't gone be able to have my boys scrape up that typa change? Come on now, you outta know me better than that." He explained. "And see, I wasn't even stressed 'bout gettin' out or anythang 'til I heard you was pregnant, then I jus' had ta get out so I could come see my child be born." He went on.

At the realization that he knew about Niy I started to panic, and bad. That was the one thing I didn't want him to know about, I wanted him to know nothing about my pregnancy, but somehow he's found out, and that's automatically put my baby at risk.

"So what did we have Cyn? An whea' they at?" He asked looking at me, I'm sure wanting to see if I'd lie to him.

"We didn't have anything. That's not your child." I stated sternly. He looked at me to see if I was bluffing, but when he saw I was serious, his face fell.

He looked honestly sad at first, but it soon turned to anger.

"So you let that other nigga get you pregnant? You jus' love pissin' me off huh? Got other niggas sharin' the chile we was suppose to be havin' together, with you." He snarled. "You a dumb ass bitch sometimes Cyntheia, but its cool, you finna be reminded who the hell run yo ass." He stated, getting up off the couch.

When he stood so did I. He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist, I hit him with my other hand for a second, but he then grabbed that one too and brought them behind my back while still standing in front of me.