Your my family now.

Patri/Licht fever has hit and it hit quick Patri has begun hallucinating and believes that he only go's by Patri instead of Licht. You will learn more about Patri's hallucinations in the story as you read.

Chapter 2

Rades POV

"What are we suppose to do now, he's running around screaming and anytime we can talk to him he say's his name is Patri. Who the hell is Patri anyway's."

(I'm so frustrated right now, master Licht is driving me insane, or Patri is ether way we have to find some way to catch him, and soon.)

I could hear someone crying, who's crying?

I thought maybe it was Sally did Licht hurt her, I mean it's not like I care or anything let's just see what happened.

When I turned the corner I saw something and that something was.

it was Licht!!!

he was sitting on the floor crying

"LICHT WAY ARE YOU CRYING!!!" when I spoke he flinched. he....he was..... he was scared of me? I slowly sat down beside him.

"Licht way are you...."

Licht cut me off.

"My name is Patri" he mumble under his breath. 

I could tell he was having trouble catching his breath

"*sigh*okay Patri way are you crying?"

" I'm not."

( oh you got to be kidding me really as if I didn't just see him crying his balls out.)

"okay whatever lets just get up and take you to your room so you can rest and get that fever down."

"NO YOU HUMANS CAN'T CONTROL ME!!!"

he screamed, but he seemed like he scared of something but what is it.?

why dose he think were trying to control him we're not.

I grabbed his arm to pull him up but I was not expetting what was to happen next.

"!! LET ME GO NOW. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME GO!!!"

I dropped him quickly "LICHT PLEASE JUST COME WITH ME!!!"

I yelled at him knowing it would just scare him more but I was so frustrated I couldn't help it.

I still felt bad for some reason.

Patri POV

(My head hurts so bad, nothing makes any since, I fell like I'm losing my mind. The humans there trying to take me, control me, what's going on, where are the rest of the elf's, wheres my family.)

when I thought of family I thought of 3 noises kid's who were they I don't know anything I'm lost.

Back To Rades POV

"Okay just clam down okay, how about I ask one question about you and you ask one in return, how dose that sound?"

"I guess thats okay."

"Great okay what's your name?"

" I've told you that already it's Patri really you humans are really dumb."

"okay Patri your turn."

"What are your names?"

"My name is Rades, the girl is Sally and the other one is Valtos."

"okay may I leave now?." the scared Patri asked

"Let me take you to your room."

"My room, i have a room here.?"

"Yes, Because this is your house."

"No my house doesn't look like this not at all."

"It's okay. Just come with me, can you stand on your own?"

"Yes I can, but I'm not coming with you."

"What why not?"

"Because I'm not supposed to go places with strangers."

"It's okay i'm not a stranger."

"But I don't know you so your a stranger."

"Okay let me see."

I turned around and then hit him in the head hoping it would knock him out, and it did.

"Valtos come help me carry master Licht, or Patri to his room so we can get his fever down."

"Okay."

Licht/Patri's POV

I woke up felling strange, My head hurts really bad where am I, and why is there wet cloth on my head.

I took the cloth off my head, am I still in that wired place.

"Hey Sally keep it down you don't want to wake him."

I could hear someone talking outside. He came in.

"Oh Licht your awake?"

"I'm not Licht."

"What you still believe your Patri?!!" The man yelled at me I ducked under my blanket trying to hide form him.

"Hey it's okay, It's Rades. You umm... passed out, so I um..brought you to this room to get your fever down."

I think he was lieing a little but I don't know what?

"Here we brought you someone you might know."

The man named Valtos opened a protal and Raia came through.

"RAIA!!!!" I was sooo happy to see someone I knew.

"Patri are you okay."

"Raia when did you diy your hair black?"

"Okay, so your not okay."

"What do you mean? I feel fine."

"Patri your sick burning with a fever, and you know when elf's get fever they hallucinate, do you remember.?"

"Yes, so I'm could most likely be hallucinating?"

"Yes."

"So I wasn't being chased by a monster?"

"No, you were not being chase by any monster. Okay Patri listen to me let these people help you so your not sick anymore, Okay."

"Okay Raia."

Raia left I missed him when he left.

"Okay fine, you humans can take care of me."

Rades's POV

He say's that as if we are the ones that want to take care of him, and he's letting us.

So annoying.

Well I guess he's like family so I guess we don't have a chose, because family is suppose to be there for each other right?

To Be Continued in Chapter 3