Can I download Roblox?

TW: BASED ON REAL EVENTS

                                                      BACKGROUND INFO

Hi, I'm Bao and I almost got trafficked. So, I was 15 and my mom was VERY VERY STRICT. I have brown eyes and straight bluish-greenish hair, and I'm Asian:). I had 3 best friends who were basically the most beautiful girls in the school. Allie, wavy blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, caucasian, her family were LOADED! Anne has curly brown hair and beautiful brown eyes, brown-skinned. Never a follower, but always a GREAT listener. (She attracts most boys&girls) and Perla, mixed, brown straight short hair, green eyes, and a dumbo. Just kidding!:) She's the mathematician in the WHOLE SCHOOL. Okay, let's hop into the story. 

*5 PM*

My mom opened my door as I scrolled through my ex's (Trisha's) posts. "Sweetheart, din din is almost ready. We are having egg drop soup, dumplings, and lobster rolls." My mom informed me. "Trisha used to call me sweetheart, remember that mom?"I groaned. It's been a few months and she's so happy. Like Olivia Rodrigo once said, "God I wish that I could do that." "Oh brother, 宠儿, 去打扰你的兄弟姐妹吧!我没有时间处理愚蠢的关系。你一开始就不应该约会. (Translation: darling, Go bother your brother or sister about that! I have no time for foolish relationships. You shouldn't have been dating in the first place)" My mom exited my room angrily, she always said I made things negative. It was our family tradition to dress in nice clothes when eating din din so I changed into my red cheongsam and walked to the dining room. I sat on my knees as my mom set the table. My brothers Jun and Chen walked in along with my sisters Ju, Jia, and Chun. Chean and Chun are twins. "Hi mama, need help?"Jun asked. "No, No, my boy. Go, sit sit. Your father will be here soon." She smiled. My siblings sat down around the table looking at me in disgust. They didn't support me being lesbian.

*7 PM*

I went on my phone to soon realize my friends were on call without me. So I joined

Bao: Hey guys!

Anne: BAO! Wassup girlfriend:>

Perla: Heyyy.

Allie: Hey!

Bao: Why didn't yall invite me??

Allie: Well you don't have Roblox.

Perla: Yeah and it's an online game so your mom probably WON'T let you download it.

Anne: Sorry!:(

Bao: Ahhh, it's fine, I'll go ask now.

Perla: YESS TAKE CHARGE >:d

I walked to my mum's room and nervously opened the door. 

"Hey, mama." I smiled. "Bao, what's up with the mischievous smile? Another prank for that mickmock? I don't wanna be in that!" She bombed me with questions. "No mama, what mischievous smile?" I admit, when I'm nervous, I smile mischievously. "What do you want b, you see me reading." She asked setting down her book. "I can tell it's an important question." She added. "CAN I DOWNLOAD ROBLOX? PLEASE MAMA I WILL DO ANYTHING!" It j- just slipped out my mouth all at once! "What? Roadblocks? Sure, what is it?" She asked curiously. I would've lied, but I couldn't. "An online game." "Absolutely NOT!" She said, flicking her hand up and down, signing for me to leave.

I walked to my room in disappointment. It just wasn't fair! My siblings and friends can, why can't I? As I plopped on my bed, I thought of a great idea. 

TO: BESTIESS💕

FROM: BAO🥟

*SHE SAID YES!*

TO: BESTIESS💕

FROM: ALLIE👑

*REALLY?*

TO: BESTIESS💕

FROM: PERLA💟

*YOU'RE LYING*

TO: BESTIESS💕

FROM: ANNE🫴🏽

*YESSSS*

I knew it was wrong, but I will just delete the app when my mom checks my phone. What's gonna happen? I'm gonna get kidnapped? Lol