Y/N asked Johnny something

WARNING !  THIS STORY CONTAINS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS,IF YOU HAVE SOME DO NOT READ ! I REPEAT IF YOU HAVE THOUGHTS ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF DONT READ THIS STORY,  anyways thank you. On with the story...  

"Hey Johnny can i ask you something"?

"Yeah sweetheart, whats up"?

"Okay, if I.. some what died or killed myself, what would you do?"

Johnny looked at me if I was crazy! Johnny zoned out a little bit.

"What, Johnny?"

"Huh?"

" Johnny, I asked you a question, can you answer it."

"Yeah, if you kill yourself or if you died, I would be very sad, why would you say such a thing".

" Lets just say My Old man is hurting me again Johnny"

"Oh, Y/n, Im sorry."

"Don't worry Johnny I have you"

Johnny laughed a little while looking at my scars from the knife I got from My Father. 

~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY ~~~~~~

Johnny came to the Curtis house and asked where I was. 

"Where's Y/n?"

Dallas was sitting on the couch taking a smoke.

"I don't know, man, she came into the house and went to the bathroom. "

"oh.... NO!"

I heard Johnny's footsteps running down the hallway to the bathroom. I had a knife in my hand ready to stab myself in the chest. My tears were running down my face, hoping someone would tell me to stop. Then I heard someones sweet, teary, voice at the door. Maybe it was Johnny, I wasn't sure,I hope it was.

"Y/N!! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE"

'' Who is it?"

"ITS JOHNNY, PLEASE OPEN UP!"

"..."

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY !?"

"DALLAS! SHE WON'T OPEN THE DOOR!"

I Told myself to make this quick. 

"On the count of 3, 1...2...3"

I screamed as loud as I could, by that time Johnny and Dallas opened the bathroom door. I was lying there on the floor with the knife in my hand . I wasn't dead yet though. I didn't feel dead. 

"OH MY GOD, Y/N!! DALLAS CALL THE AMBULANCE !!"

I looked at Johnny as he picked me up and dragged me outside. 

"Johnny? Am I dead yet?"

No, your not! YOUR NOT DEAD!"

I caught a glimpse of his face, there was tears running down his face. 

"Johnny, am I okay ?"

"No, No your not "

Someone picked me up and put me in the ambulance, Johnny and Dally came along with me. We made it to the Hospital safely and they took me into a room. The doctor told me that it wasn't a deep cut so I was fine. I hope. Then Johnny came into the room. 

"Hey, Y/N"

"Hey, Love,"

"How you feeling?"

"Eh"

"Look Johnny Im sorry I scared you."

"No,No,No, its okay"

I felt like a was drifting away from Johnny, like I was really dying.

"Johnny?"

"yeah, sweetheart."

"Come close"

"I love you with all of my heart, okay, I love you , I love you, I love you."

"I love you too, y/n"

"Just wanted for you to know that"

"Can you tell me a story about the church?''

" Yeah"

I was breathing really hard. 

"So theres this church on a hill of Jay Mountain, It was so Nice and Pretty, until people stopped going to it and it caught on fire."

"Mmmm.Thanks, Johnny"

I told Johnny to come here on more time and I kissed him on the cheek, "I love you"

Johnny looked at me with tears in his eyes."I love you too, y/n"

I toke my last breath and said goodbye. All you could hear was Johnny crying and the Doctors trying to save me. 

Thankfully they did....

I think they did?

"Johnny am I okay?"

"Yeah sweets, your fine"

I looked around the room, I was at home?

" Johnny, whats going on? 

I looked down and saw my side connected to a tube

"Johnny?"