The Three

Mother:Y/n wake up sweetheart!

Y/n: Ugh alright mother, coming!
Mother:Mikasa, eren and armin are here so try to hurry up!
as soon as I heard mikasa I bolted to my closet and put on black pants and a black jacket
I ran down stairs and saw mikasa with her usual expression but that was enough to make me have energy.
Mother: I made food for you all come sit!
There's only 3 stools mikasa is  left out..
Y/n: Mikasa sit here! I offer my my seat to her.
Mikasa:thank you y/n that's kind of you. The only way she would accept is if she sat next to eren so I put the stool to eren.
Mother: where will you sit?
Y/n I'm not going to sit I want to stand up.
Mother: alright sweet heart dont tire yourself.

                                                                                             After eating
Me Mikasa, eren and armin are all outside playing tag as I was running eren bumped into me and fell.
We all started laughing except...
                                                                            Mikasa.
Mikasa: EREN! You're bleeding!!!!
Y/N it's fine he can deal with it.
Mikasa: THIS IS YOUR FAULT HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GET HURT
She grabbed y/n by the collar and started yelling
Y/N M-Mikasa I swear I didn't do anything he bumped into me and I didn't mean to do anything I promise!!
Eren:She's right Mikasa LET HER GO
Mikasa:Tch fine I'll let you go but you and me were not friends anymore
that made me devastated the girl I loved she wasn't my friend anymore..
I started to tear up and I felt a great pain in my chest I ran to the door and ran to my room and slammed it shut.
I started bawling my eyes out silently and hitting my pillow cursing myself for ruining the chances of ever being close with Mikasa like eren and armin were.
I started debating if I should avoid them and focus on myself so I said to my self that I would see how that goes.

Mother: sweetheart you've been in there the entire day your fathers here to take you out he heard what happened.
Okay I'll go give me 5 minutes.
I heard her walk away I then wiped away my tears and put on my clothes most people would make fun of my for wearing boyish clothes but I just feel more comfortable wearing this. I walked out of my room to be met by my father but i don't see them.
Huh weird.. I saw a trail of red leading from the kitchen to the bathroom so I went to the bathroom to be met by my dad....

                                                                                HE WAS STABBING MY MOTHER..
I started to run but I tripped on a rock and my father caught up to me. He grabbed me by the collar and said.
Father:you should be more tougher if you're gonna dress like a man act like one and from that day I started training and fighting as he forced me to and he starved me I promised one day I would kill him and avenge my mother I promised that I
                               Would
                                         Join the scouts..