opening act

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my, my hero academia story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think will happen in this chapter based on the title? I'll let you all guess but most of you will know. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the chapter.

Y/n POV

I took my seat in the conference room at one of the many military bases which is used as a headquarters for this meeting. It was talking about what happened at the training camp which I slept through but it was also talking about the new mob war that's happening. There were talks about what we should do as the mob war was not our responsibility but the training camp would have to be taken seriously since the military was a part of the training camp. At time it got heated as to what we should do, a press statement was agreed to since that was something that was easy and expected of both the military and hero association. I already had a plan of what I was going to be doing tonight and from what the hero association has told us that they will attack two locations of the league of villains are using and they plan to strike and the rouges will be at one of them since they match where all for one is and if any group is going to get the glory of defeating him the it bloody well deserves to be the rouges. The other twenty of the rouges have agreed to Nine lota, plan and this would be a no turning back from this, well for them but also for me but in a much different way. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turn to see who was tapping into my shoulder, it was someone who I didn't recognise.

???:"have you filled out the report for you know what?"

I nodded, he spoke in a hush tone as to not disturb the debate and I would do the same.

Y/n:"it will be handed in after this, just be patient."

The strange person nodded and I went back to the debate, soon I would need to say my thoughts on what we should do. As more time went on it was my turn to speak. I stood up and looked at the room that was filled with people who were all looking at me and most of them didn't know what I really did for the military.

Y/n:"gentlemen, lady's, I am sergeant y/n Yami, I'm sure most of you have heard my name in the news recently but here's what I think we should do. This league of villain only cares about the hero's not the military, they have made that clear though there acts. They target the hero's but not a single attack on the military, if we did look for them then that might lead to bad coverage of the news saying we are copying the hero's. so I do believe that we should not get involved in hunting them down."

I sat back down as everyone stayed silent as they went to the next person so that they could say what they thought on this matter but I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and it only vibrates for certain jobs. I stood up and made my way out telling everyone that I have been called by the higher brass. As I was making my way down the the vey bottom of this base, as I was getting lower and lower, I wondered how many would die in this new mission that they have assigned me. The last one was rather easy once I put my mind to it so maybe this next one will force me to use my nogin. When I reached the doors I opened them up and entered the room closing it behind me where I saw that all of the people Incharge of me. I stood at attention.

Y/n:"sergeant y/n, reporting for duty sir!"

I did a so and waited for the orders tell me what they wanted me to do for the betterment of Japan.

Yamamoto:"y/n, we want you to help clear out the refugee problem that we have been having in this country after the resource war."

I nodded and I knew that the people who came from all of the countries that suffered the most of medium amount from the resources war. Since they have been here they have been causing problems which the law enforcement does not want to deal with.