Prologue

Cale was looking outside of the window of the shop while watching Choi Han go back after being rejected by the guards for entry.

As he was about to think how crazy of a lunatic the otherworldly is but suddenly, he was losing strength and felt like falling down to the ground. When fighting back his condition, someone came and carried him. He tried fighting back but stopped a second later after thinking that it was futile and that the person won't benefit anything from kidnapping him.

What he didn't notice is, is that every person in the whole world fell to whatever they were close to and after some time a blinding light come and enveloped some of them. Some people were left in the world as they were not power players.

---------

After every person who woke up, they helped the person next to them and so on which made all of them wake up. What greeted them was a theatre-like place (cinema). In front of them was a big black box thing (screen). If they looked closer they could see a lot of people who were with them and that they could make up at least 4-5 empires. 

Suddenly, a white light flashed and most fighters stood ready to fight with their powers. When they saw the person, they were shocked as the person was carrying the infamous trash of the count's family 'Cale Henituse'. When they turned their gaze to the unidentified person, her hair color was a vivid dark blue magenta and reached till her knee caps. She was wearing a women's suit, which was looked at her with disgust as women wear not allowed to wear that, others with admiration and some with awe. All varied with the people. There was a veil covering half her face which made her look more beautiful. (I'm going to stop now because I'm praising her too much)

''Who are you!!'' 

A lot of people shouted at the same time which created a loud noise. The clever looked at the people as if they had done something stupid. You have to be calm in front of an enemy and gather information on them. 

''Why don't you guys just shut up. Your annoying''

She was putting the red-haired in the front seat as she told them her words. Everyone went quiet as she released her pressure. Some were able to endure while some fell but she didn't even put her full power but only 1 out of 20.

''Ma'am, are you a divine being or higher''

A handsome man as he waved his beautiful white hands (I had to add that). He had long beautiful blonde hair. His clothes had some gold ornaments adorned them and enchanted his beauty more.

''You are correct Eruhaben and call me Jehovah Ēl ʻElyōn.''

Her name was a bit hard to pronounce as they didn't know the language.

'' Excuse me, ma'am, can I know what we are doing her''

The most majestic sun of the roan kingdom asked her and she happily replied that they were going to react to their lives. She assured them that time isn't moving and that when finished all memories will be removed. She told them to seat down on the seat that appeared after snaking her fingers.

''We are going to react to wikis''

 Said the god as she spun a wheel with names and other stuff.

'' Can I know what a wiki is''

Bud had been trying to get information but the only thing he could get was that the red-haired man the woman who proclaimed herself as a god carried is Cale Henituse who is a trash from a count's family and that most influential people are here.

''A wiki is where information is stored. It can be of the world, people, places, etc. It's like the mercenary guild's dictionary''.

She was waking up Kim Rok Soo currently Cale and he woke up with the first wake-up calls. She explained to him all that happened and he accepted it. He had nothing to lose because he was an extra and won't be revealed he thought. (little did he know).

''Let us start now''

================================================================================

678 words

The next chapter is going to update tomorrow or after that day as I'm writing this at night.

the stuff I'm mainly going to react to is the wiki cause I like it better but there will also be other stuff.

the wiki is chosen by the wheel and in it, there are the characters, places, races, organizations, ancient powers, and others.