Part 1.

Both you and Everest had been acquainted with each other for years all from the infamous hotel Artemis. you'd first applied for membership about three years back when you started getting into the assassination business and were hurt during one of your jobs. one of your colleagues told you about hotel Artemis being a "hospital for criminals" with no way of the cops or authorities knowing about your whereabouts. you were currently staying at hotel Artemis after having to shoot your leg and slice a cut into your lower collar bone for a job assignment you and Nice had to complete, with all the riots and chaos going on hotel Artemis proved as the perfect cover to get your target and their associates alone and in one place. you'd been healing pretty well, the cut still visible and quite painful, but you were able to bear it, cause the damn hole in your thigh was much more painful.

Everest would come by your room about every hour to change your bandages and apply some type of drug that numbed the pain, which was very helpful. you would have to be blind as a bitch to not see how attractively handsome he was, those many tattoos and full body muscles, and his hands, his hands could simply choke somebody out with enough force and you'd be lying if you said you'd hadn't thought about those same hands roaming all over your body and wrapping around your neck as he rams into you senselessly. you'd had a few of these fantasies since the first time you'd seen Everest in the hotel lobby, and at that point, you knew that you'd keep having these fantasies until you dealt with it. it was just another busy night at the Artemis and Everest was coming by your room for his routine check-ins with the nurse. they had just replaced your bandages and made sure you were healing properly, Everest stayed behind to do the clean-up and check for any other minor injuries or sprains that you may have.

You decided that today was the day that you would take your shot with Everest while you were waiting for your partner to finish her part of the mission. "hey Everest, my back is sore could you help me out please?", "yeah sure, just lay on your stomach for me" your back was perfectly fine, though you were hoping that he would soon be breaking it. he starts rubbing his hands along the sides of your back then back up to your shoulders and down again, "where exactly is it sore (r/n)?" "oh, just around my lower back area" he moves down towards your lower back area and starts kneading and rubbing his hands along the area. though your back was never sore or in any type of pain, something about this man's hands just does it for you, with those thoughts in mind you let a low moan escape your mouth "mm~ ah...just- right there~." you were so lost in the pleasure of Everest's hand and your fantasies that you'd almost forgot about your plan, so you decide to increase the sounds leaving your mouth. Everest was doing his best to ignore the heavenly sounds leaving your mouth, though the growing bulge in his blue scrubs was getting harder to ignore with each little moan or sound that left your lips.

Everest's hands slowly start to inch lower towards your ass with every stroke along your back, he'd figured that you hadn't noticed because you didn't say a thing and your sounds never stopped or faltered. though you knew that his hands were getting closer and closer until they would be massaging your and you were not complaining, hell if you didn't have to look desperate as you played out your plans and just let him take control (and you soo badly want to be in this man's control), you were gonna let him and see where things would go. shortly after a few more strokes down along your back were his hands on your ass, massaging and squeezing the soft flesh with a low grunt. even though you knew his hands were gonna make their way there it still took you by surprise, causing you to let out a higher pitched moan than you intended to "mmh~Everest...mmm~don't stop." Everest had no intention of stopping his actions on your body, he wanted to take things to a whole other level but he wasn't too sure if that would be pushing the limit. next thing you know you were flipped so that your back was now on the bed and you were facing Everest and the rather large bulge in his scrubs, the sight alone was enough to make cum on the spot. it took everything in you to even muster up the courage that you had to see this plan through, let alone say the next six words that left your lips, those six words that completely changed the mode for the better, those six words that would be the cause of your screaming and moaning out later.