chapter 9

Author pov...

Gulf was walking around the mansion garden ... While his mind was fill with mew's thought... After his baby no one call him phi gulf ... He simile looking at the stars in a sky ... He touch his heart to fell the beat ...

Gulf:"Everytime i get close to mew ... Your beating so fast ... What's with you stupid ... Don't you know we should only beat for our baby... But your doing it in opposite ... " He look the ring on his finger and think about his baby...

...:"Phi gup.... Bbyy lvu you ... " He smile thinking about his baby when his thoughts where distrub by Arina call ..

Arina:"What took you so long Kanawut ... Are you dreaming about your baby again ..." Gulf look around and find only Gurads where standing there ...

Gulf:"How you know that i am thinking about me baby Arina ... Did you set any spy over me ... If yes i will kill you ..." She chuckled ....

Arina:"Because i am your friend gulf ... I know about you and when ever you talk about your baby you get out of world or he freeze ... And i know when you pick up the call  this late ... Because i was called you for 5 times ... " Gulf laugh and seat on bench ...

Gulf:"So why did you call me ... Is anything you want to know are want to know about your baby girl Sofia..." The other side was complete slient...

Arina:"N..no...no.. nothing like that gulf ... Just called you that's it and ask you about had your dinner..." Gulf smirk like Arina can look at him...

Gulf:"Yes i had my dinner and sofia too ...  Probably by now she have slept ... You called on wrong time..."

Arina:"Shut up gulf ...stop dragging Sofia in this let her sleep ... I thought if she wake up i could talk to her  ... It's ok ... Just give me her number..." Gulf laugh before shaking his head...

Gulf:"Come mafia girl ... Accept that you have some fellings towards Sofia ... And if yes first help me to find my baby ... Then i will help you with Sofia ... But remember she is still in schools ..."

Arina:"You Kanawut ... I fine i will help you and yes i know she is in school don't worry about it ... Still i don't know what fell for her... If it's love then she is mine remember it and Tomorrow evening get ready your coming with me to the orphanage so we can search for your baby ... Hope your baby don't have his own baby by know..."

Gulf:"ARINA YOU BRAT ... I HATE YOU..." She laugh before cutting the call ... Gulf kiss the ring before walking inside the mansion....

Next day everyone left for thier work ...while gulf wake up lately... He lazily drag him towards the dinning table where the breakfast was ready ... He look for sometime and walk out while the maid's look at him with confused gesture....

He drive towards to his office and walk inside while others bow to him and does thier work ... He walk with a straight face ....

Gulf enter the elevator and the door about to close when mew run and enter the elevator with a heavy Breathing...

Mew:"Sorry phi gulf ... It's late i slept ... " gulf nod his head trun his head not to look at mew ...

When thier where on elevator it stop inbetween which make mew stumble on gulf ...while they both fall on the floor ... And next make them look with a wide eyes ...where their lips where touching each others...

Mew:"Sorry phi ..." Gulf kiss mew lips again which make mew to look at gulf with wide eyes....

Gulf keep on kissing mew's lips ...while mew was struggling to get out from gulf's grib ... He can't leave someone to kiss of its not his phi .... Gulf told the grip tightly while he kiss mew's while his hand travel towards the mew's back ...

Mew:"Wh...wh...what are you doing phi gulf ...leave me ..." Mew some what escape from gulf grip and look at him with a teary eyes...

Gulf:"I..i...i...am sorry mew..." The door open while gulf rush out while mew walk out with his head down ....

Zee:"Finally you woke up ... Come on win and mild went to the cafe they will take care of while you and me will take care of here..." Mew nod his head move to the counter ....

Gulf:"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT KANAWUT ... HOW CAN YOU KISS SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR BABY ... YOUR OUT OF MIND ... NOW WHAT WILL MEW WILL THINK ABOUT YOU ... YOUR PREVERT ...SUCH A PREVERT GUY ..." He punch the wall continuously untill it's bleed... He heard a something falling on ground...

Mew:" Are you insane phi gulf ... Look at your hands ... What you have done to your hands ... God wait will be back ..." Mew run out and get the first aid kit and make gulf sit on the couch while he kneel down infort of him and clean the wounds....

Gulf:"I am sorry for kissing you mew.... Really sorry and don't get anger with me .... I not like i want to kiss you but i was out of mind and i give my first kiss to some one who is not my baby ... " Mew laugh looking at gulf...

Mew:"Me too i give my first kiss to someone who is not my phi ... But it's ok when i meet him i will tell him about it ... And please don't hurt yourself next time like this look who deep the wound is look ..." Gulf smile Before Patting mew's head ...

Gulf:"Thank you and sorry once again mew..." Mew nod his head before walking out ... He sigh deeply Before touching his heart...

Mew:" what you want again ... He just pay your head ... Before he kissing me... You where like almost above to jump out of me ... Now your beating like a crazy...." Everyone working there looking at mew who was talking to himself....

Gulf:"I am sorry baby i give my first kiss to mew... Don't take your phi wrongly ... Sorry and i hope this don't stop me form finding you ..."

________________________________________

Spolier....

Mr noha:"Mr gulf i already told that i can't give information about the kids in this orphanage ..."  Arina sigh Before placing the gun on the table ...

Arina:"Really know will you give me the details or you want this bullet to taste your blood ..." Noha gulp down looking at gun ..

Noha:"I will call the police and take your gun..."

Arina:"Don't worry police can't go against the mafia's ... So you better take it or i will place two bullets inside you ... Run..." Noha run out while Arina laugh and gulf who was looking at her ...

Gulf:"Why i don't think this before..." Arina smirk Before placing her leg on the table...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️
.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️......

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.......