Late Night Training

"Saihara! Hurry!" Kokichi ran to the garden with Shuichi lagging behind. 

"Wai- wait a minute!" Shuichi panted, leaning against the wall. "I have to save my energy for the training, remember?"

Kokichi pouted but had a brilliant idea

"Never fear detective, I'll carry you to the garden!"

Shuichi stared at Kokichi. "And how do you plan on doing that?"

Kokichi got on his hands and knees, grinning. "Hop on!"

*Sigh* "Sure Kokichi" To Shuichi's suprise, Kokichi didn't immediately collapse. He's definitely stronger than he looks. 

"Do you have any idea how much training I went through in my secret organiza- AAAAHHHHH" Kokichi flew from under Shuichi and across the hall. Shuichi sprinted after him.

"Kokichi! What's wrong?!" 

He whimpered, burring his head into Shuichi's suit. Suddenly, Shuichi heard a booming voice behind him. 

"Shuichi? Kokichi you alright? Gonta don't want scare friends. Kokichi ok?"

Kokichi instantly plastered a grin on his face, "Of course big guy, I was just afraid of stepping on that roach you got there! You should put it back in your lab before it gets hurt, or at least put a leash on the thing!"

"Kokichi right! Gonta will take bug to lab now." 

"Wait Gonta! Can you help us for a sec? Shuichi is sooo tired and needs a ride to the garden, can you give him a ride?" 

Gonta gladly did so and gave Kokichi a ride too.

...

"And we're here!"

"Wow, it felt like riding a car again! Can we go again Shuichi!?? Please please please please -"

"Sorry Kokichi" Shuichi cut him off. "I'm already late for the training, we gotta keep going" 

"Awww, bye Gonta" Kokichi waved. Gonta sprinted away, his pet roach sprinting behind him. "I hate that thing", Kokichi and Shuichi scoffed, but they'd never say that in front of Gonta. 

"Sidekick!"

Kokichi and Shuichi winced. No matter how long they've been friends with Kaito, they never got used to his voice. 

"Sorry I'm late. Me and Kokichi got distracted."

Maki was already doing her pushups. Knowing her, she's probably going to be done before everyone can begin. 

"Kaito! I bet I can finish faster than you!" Kokichi lept to the ground and did pushups at the speed of light. 

"Oh yeah? The first to 100 push ups win." Kaito got the ground and did about 10 push ups before getting distracted and looking up at the stars. 

Shuichi struggled to do his push ups. Being forced to do them every night definintely made him stronger, but he'll never be at the level of Kokichi or Maki. 

"Kokichi? After we're finished here, do you want to ha-" Shuichi began.

DING DONG BING BONG

"IT'S TIME FOR A NEW MOTIVE STUDENTS! MEET ME AT THE CAFETERIA!" Monokuma's voice boomed.

Everyone groaned in unison, that is, besides Kokichi. He lept up and ran towards the doors.

"Hurry Mister Detective. Try to keep up!" 

'How can he always be so hyper?' Shuichi thought. He walked to the cafeteria with Kaito and Maki.