Chapter 1: Allen Is A Noah

Allen POV

Everything had changed after everyone found out I had a Noah living inside me. People would purposely find a reason to walk out of the room when I entered, avoid looking at me in the halls as they rusted by, refuse to go on missions with me..... They saw me as a traitor, as an enemy.

"Allen!" Lenalee Called

Well not everyone, but most people. After all, the people that mattered most haven't changed at all. Lenalee, Lavi, Bookman, Miranda and Krory, the science department, Komui, and even Kanda and Noise Marie. They all treated me the same as always, and that's what kept me going. If I had them, my family, I would be okay. With them it didn't matter

"Hey Lenalee" I turned around and greeted her, Timcampy going and flying around her head as his sign for hello

"My brother asked me to bring you to his office, he has a mission for you." Lenalee said smiling brightly at me

"Ok lets go." I said as I turned around and started to walk with her.

As we walked I did my best to ignore all the glares and whispers, trying to focus on what Lenalee was saying. But it was hard. I really just wanted to run to Komui's office so I could get out of here, and at that thought I sighed. I never thought Id wish to leave my supposed home so badly.... Lenalee, seeing me down asked what was up, but I didn't tell her. She would try and fix it, but it would probably just end up getting worse. I was thankful she didn't push, and instead let me redirect her by asking about my mission even though I was sure she didn't know. And once we reached Kumoi's office, well I was more than in a bit of a rush to leave. SO after a very quick briefing I was off. My travels take me to Rome in search of Innocents. I was happy I was going alone, though while Komui didn't say it I knew someone was originally supposed to be on this trip with me. A finder and another exorcist most likely due to the amount of Akuma I encountered. But they must have refused.

***TIME SKIP TO AFTER MISSION***

I was about to knock on Komui's office door when I heard them. Everyone was in there talking, about me, about faking being my friend.

"I don't know how much longer I can pretend." I heard Lenanlee say, hearing a few humms of agreement, "I mean he's the enemy, why do we have to act like friends?" She asked

"What would you suppose we do then?" I heard Komui ask, though it was rhetorical "We cant just kill him, the Pope wants him alive, so if we killed him....it'd look bad."

"Can't we at least lock him up?" Miranda asked, nervousness and fear etched into her voice

"Unfortunately no. if we did he might not follow orders if the Pope wants to use him against the Earl." Lavi said, clear disdain for me evident in his voice "Though I dont we will need him. And he's the enemy, I don't know what the Pope is thinking, but he's insane if he thinks that Monster would be any help to anyone."

"I'm just glad he's away right now." Miranda said, the others agreed.

It hurt, it hurt so badly. I almost opened the door and said something. But I didn't, I turned promptly on my heels and walked to my room. Once there I broke down, the pain hurting too much. I can't believe they thought I was a monster. They were supposed to be my friends....my family.

"Let me out Dear Nephew, and I'll make them all pay" The Fourthtenth's, Neah's, voice rang in my head

"NO!" I yelled at him "I will never let you take control." And with those words I did my best to block him out.

It was hours later, once I had finally calmed down and my eyes didn't look like I had just bawled for years, did I come out of my room and report to Komui that there was no Innocents in Rome. Now that I knew they were pretending I could so easily see the fakeness in their smiles, in their kind words and 'friendship'. I didn't let them know I knew. They probably would lock me up then. No, I'd go on with my life and keep everyone at a distance. It didn't matter that they were being terrible, I knew it was all because of the supid Noah in me causing them fear. Besides we had the same enemy, The Millinium Earl. His goal was to destroy the world, and I wouldn't let that happen. Whether they were my friends or not, we needed to work together to make sure the Earl didn't win.

That's what I thought anyway......

***WITH THE NOAH'S***

3rd Person POV

"Thank you for joining me for dinner, my dear family. " The Earl smiled brightly at his clan of Noah, all finally united (Except for Wrath AKA Skin Bolic) "I want to talk about our dear friend Allen Walker. As you all know he's the host for the Fourththenth, my dear Neah. We will be setting up a little show for all the Exorcists, to bring Allen home. I need all of you to do your best." The Earl laughed as he then gave each Noah their part in the plan, before excusing them from the table, all but Tiki and Road who were asked to stay behind.

"Lord Millinum?" Tiki questioned once the others left, confused as to why he and Road needed to stay behind

"Tyki-pon, Road dear, I want you two to take turns watching over our Allen-kun. I don't want you to approach him, just watch over him." Lord Millinum said

"Of course Lord Millinum." Road yelled excitedly "I'm so happy Allen will be joining us, I cant wait to have someone to play with." Road started giggling, smiling and telling them over and over how happy she was

With both of them agreeing they left the Millinum Earl alone in the dining room, going to the ark door near the Black Orders European Branch Headquarters. The Earl back in the dining room had another matter to deal with. Standing from the table he too left the dining room, but headed into another direction. To a room that has not been used for 35 years. This room was to be Allen Walkers, and the Earl was going to make sure it was ready for him when he finally came home.