Chapter 2: No Longer An Exorcist

Allen POV

"Ark gate Adara!" I yelled, closing the hand I had raised over my head, at my words the ark gate Kanda and Alma fell into closed and began to crumble

I hadn't realized it at the time, but those words sealed my fate. I went to try and save Tokusa since the Alma gene was still spewing hatred for the order, feeding the creature he had become. As I tried saving him, Lvellie was yelling at me for sending Alma and Kanda away, demanding that I open the gate because we had to kill Alma....but I knew that like the Lord Millennium said, Alma was already dead.... In the end I couldn't save Tokusa, the damn watchdog getting in my way, and not listening to me no matter how much I tried to tell him. In the end I was left there bound and having to watch as Millennium took Tokusa and the other remaining thirds......

I sighed at the memory, I'm currently locked in a cell in the European branch headquarters. If my guess is right, I've been here a week. Everyday someone would come in and bring me food and ask me questions but I refuse to say anything. I refuse to eat and drink as well, worried they would lace it with something to make me talk. It didn't matter that Kanda wasn't really my friend, just like all the other pretenders, I wouldn't give them his location. I know that Kanda hated the Order too, and what they did to him and Alma.....No one was going to bother Kanda...that's if he was still even alive. I am brought out of my thoughts by the door of my cell banging open, revealing Lvellie and a handful of crows. The crows march over and unchain me, then they grab my arms and start to drag me along with them as we leave the cell....

My mind was racing. Why were we going there? Were they going to take Crown Clown? I wouldn't let them.....But how would I stop them? I don't know but I won't let them. Or were they finally gonna try to kill me? I am brought out of my thoughts as we reach the platform to go down to Hevlaska's chamber....I take a deep breath as it takes us down, I see Hevlaska first and then I see the Generals stationed above her....This is bad...

"Great Generals, I bring Allen Walker to trial." Lvellie said once the platform stopped, a trial...he was gonna try and kill me...

"What are his crimes?" One of the Generals ask, though I can't tell who

"He has betrayed the order, there is a Noah inside him an-" Lvellie started yelling but was cut off by one of the Generals

"It is already known he has a Noah inside of him."

"Yes but he also assisted in Alma's freeing and will not tell anyone where he is!" Lvellie barked "Not to mention that he disobeyed direct orders by using the Ark Gate! He also refuses to answer any questions, he too knows he's guilty!" Lvellie was angry that the Generals didn't immediately agree with them, but then again he has always wanted to get rid of me, he probably views this as his chance....

"Allen Walker." One of the Generals called, my eyes snapping to them "Do you have anything to say?"

I paused for a moment, unsure if anything I could say would make them understand....I had considered not saying anything, keeping with my defiant silence, but then I heard Lvellie whisper under his breath saying that I wouldn't talk....So to piss him off I decided to...

"Alma was basically dead when I sent him through the Ark Gate, it was simply so no one could try using him again in his final moments, and to let him and Kanda spend them together." I said simply, I could hear Lvellie growl at me talking and had to suppress my grin..

"So you don't deny I used the Ark Gate without permission!" Lvellie yelled pointing an accusing finger at me

"Would it have been better had Lord Millennium had taken Alma's body like he had with the Third Exorcist's?" I asked and I could see Lvellie practically fuming beside me

"You still disobeyed a dir-" Lvellie started shouting as he marched over and grabbed me by the collar, but he was cut off by the Generals

"Lvellie." One of the Generals called to him in almost a reprimand, he instantly let go of me with a hard shove "Allen Walker makes a valid point, had the Millennium Earl gotten ahold of Alma it could cause serious backlash....However Allen walker this doesn't excuse you of using the Ark without permission. We the Generals will need time to come to our final verdict. However as of now we do not believe Allen Walker has been taken over by the Noah, so he will not be executed." The General stated, I sighed in relief

"But Walke-" Lvellie stated yelling but was cut off

"Lvellie, Allen Walker has been a great asset to the Order. We do not see it necessary to execute him. However that does not mean Allen Walker is free of any charges. He is not to leave his cell, and his Exorcist status is temporarily suspended. He will be under guard at all times. This order stands until we can be assured that the Noah within him isn't in control."

"And if that Noah does present itself?" Lvellie asked through gritted teeth

"Then Allen Walker will be publicly executed." The General's final words ended the trial and I was promptly escorted back to my cell.

I should be happy that I get to live, but I feel like this sentence might be worse than death....

***WITH THE NOAH'S***

3rd Person POV

The Noah were antsy. It had been three weeks and the Earl still layed in bed, angered and upset about the failed retrieve of Allen Walker. Road did her best to comfort the Earl but it only worked a little, only being able to give him sweet dreams. The family decided to go back to their human life's to keep up appearances, each taking turns to watch the Order for Signs of what was happening. Not to mention also taking turns entertaining their guests. They held Bookman and Lavi captive. Taking turns asking questions about the order and history of the Noah from 35 years ago, but their main questions were about Allen Walker. Because while they were all skeptical about the Fourthtenth, the one slip up Lavi made about the order only keeping Allen alive while he was useful, didn't sit well with any of them. So they were questions about the Branch layouts, where Allen was being kept, when his next mission should be, and any other detail about Allen's life to work on a way to get Allen to the Noah's.