Going Home

After the concert we all go back to the hotel rooms Seth reserved for us. We all have our own rooms but I'll probably stay in Morgan's, or he'll stay in mine. I haven't really had the chance to talk to Morgan yet since I had that conversation with Parker. I'm sure I'm gonna be interrogated about it soon.

"You did good tonight." I say smiling, wrapping my arms around Morgan.

"That's because my lucky charm was standing backstage." He pulled me closer to him and I felt a wave of comfort flow over my entire body.

"So. I saw you were talking to Parker." He says coldly.

"He was just apologizing." Morgan was about to say something but someone started knocking on our door. He got up to see who it was and it was Michael.

"Dude. I'm like, wasted right now. I forgot where my room is." Michael says and I giggle.

"Damn, you got one pretty lady over there." He says smiling at me.

"Alright let's get you back to your room buddy." Morgan says slightly chuckling.

"I wanna stay with the pretty lady."

"Sorry man, she's not available." Morgan says

While Morgan is helping Michael, I decide to check my phone. I haven't really been on it much since the concert started. I see a text from Parker and click on it to open it up and respond.

P: I was serious about what I said earlier. He's hiding something from you.

S: What are you talking about? If you know something just tell me, otherwise leave it alone.

P: Ask him yourself. You deserve to hear it from him. I'm not trying to be an enemy here Spence. I'm just looking out for you.

"Who you texting?" Morgan asks as he closes the door.

"No one important." I say as I put my phone down beside me.

"Gracie, if you're hiding something you can tell me. You know you can talk to me about anything right?" He asks, bending down to my level.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I deadpanned.

"What?" He was taken aback from my question.

"Someone told me you were hiding something from me. I just wanna know what it is."

"Who? and If this person thinks I'm hiding something why don't they just tell you what they think it is then?" He asks angrily.

"They told me to ask you because I deserve to hear it from you. So what is it?" I ask getting annoyed.

"Who? Is it Parker?" He asks staring into my eyes. I didn't give him an answer so he immediately realized he got it right.

"You're listening to him of all people about me."

"Yes. All he's tried to do is look out for me."

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" He asks, fuming with anger.

"I'm sorry that I don't trust you anymore." I say nonchalantly.

"I- If that's really how you feel then I guess we would break up, for good this time. If we don't have trust we don't have anything right?" He asks in a quieter tone.

"I guess not." I say, tears stinging my eyes.

"I'll go to another room. You can stay here."

"No. It's okay. I'm gonna fly home tonight." I say and he looks up at me surprised.

"What? It's almost midnight. You're singing at MSG tomorrow."

"I don't care, I want to go home." I say trying not to let him see me crying.

"Don't leave like this."

"Goodbye Morgan." I say as I walk out the door. I stand outside the door trying not to sob. I waited for him to open the door and tell me to stay but he never did.

He just let me go.