Prologue

Somewhere in the middle of a forest in Japan. A scruffy-looking man was standing in front of what looked to be an abandoned warehouse surrounded by caution tape, police officers, and some heroes.

"Look alive Aizawa" A man called out getting the attention of the scruffy-looking man called Aizawa. "I hope this is the place." Aizawa told him. "It is. Every lead points here. I only wished we had found out about this place sooner." He told him.

"No point in dwelling on it. Found anything?" Aizawa asked. The man sighed. "Not much. No files, the tapes from the security cameras are gone, and all the bodies in there have been dead for at least a few years." He told him.

Aizawa sighed. This was a difficult situation. "So we have no lead?" Aizawa asked. "Not exactly." The man said with a smile. "Just say it Tsukauchi." Aizawa said getting frustrated.

"We had a couple of forensic scientists gather DNA off some of the corpses and found out a lot of them had very weak quirks." Tsukauchi told Aizawa.

"And?" Aizawa motioned him to continue. "The quirks on their database did not match the ones on their skeletons." He told him. "Additional quirks?" Aizawa asked. "Multiple quirks. And there is only one person that could do that." Tsukauchi continued.

"All for one." Aizawa said as Tsukauchi nodded. "And the kidnappings?" He asked. "Most of them are dead." Tsukauchi said putting his head down. "Most?" Aizawa asked.

"There's a distinction between the children's skeletons from the adults. All the adults seem to have been amputated or severed." Tsukauchi said giving Aizawa time to process.

"Now what I'm about to say is just a theory, but we notice some of the kids also had mutations on their skeletons. My theory, they gave the last kid more power than they could control and he escaped." Tsukauchi said walking to the entrance of the warehouse with Aizawa following closely.