chapter 24

L I T T L E T O P

"No, no he didn't mean it like that," I shake my head up at Antonio

"No, no he didn't mean it like that," I shake my head up at Antonio. I quickly order my usual and turn to Antonio. "He'll have..." I trail off and he's sending daggers at Enzo with his eyes.

"I'm not hungry," he flatly says.

"But you invited me to lunch..." I softly say. "He'll have what I'm having," I smile and Enzo nods. "Let's go wait over there," I say pulling him with me. "Listen to me," I say standing in front of him.

He clenched his jaw as his eyes left Enzo and landed on me.

"I know that look and no. You're not going to hurt Enzo."

"He called you-"

"I know but he didn't mean it," I say and his brows knit together in confusion. "Okay look, he did- but not in a negative way. I've known him since high-school and he also happens to be gay. Enzo uses that as an excuse a lot," I snicker to myself but he's not laughing.

"So he meant it, or he didn't?" Antonio asks and I sigh.

"Yes but in a good way."

"So calling you a slut is good?" he asks and I shake my head.

"What- no."

"But you said-"

"I know what I said. Look, you wouldn't get it with all your..." I slowly trail off, waving my hands in front of his chest. "Manliness, but Enzo didn't mean it in a negative way, I promise."

His eyes dart up and then back down to me.

"You okay?" I ask ducking my head as I try to look him in the eyes. He nods and I smile. "Great. Now go wait in the car," I nod towards the doors. "I'll call you when our foods ready.

"I'm not waiting in the ca-"

"Go wait in the car," I seethe through my teeth.

"I'll wait in the car then," he says before leaving.

I turn around on my heels to find Enzo checking him out from behind.

"Hey!" I snap my finger in front of his face. "That's my ass you're so shamelessly checking out."

"Can I have that? Just for one night?" he pleads.

"Last I heard, you had a boyfriend Enzo," I cross my arms over my chest.

"He'd be down for a threesome," Enzo nods.

"I'm not down for anything. You know I don't like sharing."

Enzo groans, rolling his eyes. After some time our food was done and I walk towards the glass doors but stopped as I saw him leaning against the car with a cigarette pressed between his thumb and pointer finger.

I subconsciously licked my lips as I watched him be effortlessly gorgeous.

He blew out the smoke away from a woman and nodded. Only then I saw the blonde talking to him. I felt a pit in my stomach and crossed my arms over my chest.