PLEASE READ!

Greetings, everyone! Before I proceed, I just wanna say thank you for joining this book club.

As you can see, the votes section is doing pretty well. Since it's easy, almost everyone already did their task immediately on the first day. And since a lot of you are busy with your own lives, I decided to just make this an exchange 10 votes club.

How does this work?

Each person can submit any stories they want as long as it's parts is more than 10. Yes, the minimum is 10 and there is no maximum limit. Why?

Once you've submitted the form, and if we're lucky to find enough people to join, I will group you with 5 different people wherein you will have to vote exactly 10 parts of their story, and they shall do the same.

But that's not all of it. In every group, I will also add another unknown user /account is most probably mine, lol/ to give an additional 10 votes on your stories. So basically, all you have to do is to give 40 votes to different people every groupings, but you will receive 50 votes in total, and 1 permanent follow from that account.

Note that this system only applies if we have enough members. 15 stories and above and the deadline just lasts for 3 days. That's all. If you agree to the system, you may now fill up the second form.

Question;

Pwede pa rin ba akong sumali kung hindi pa ko tapos sa vomments section?

- Yes. As long as nasimulan mo nang basahin ang story ng kapartner mo at sigurado kang matatapos mo 'yon bago ang deadline. PERO, hindi mo mare-receive ang additional 10 votes hangga't hindi mo pa natatapos ang unang task.

Gusto kong sumali pero wala pang 10 parts yung story ko. Can I still join?

- Yes. Sige, sali mo na rin 'yang story mo, dear. Pagsama-samahin ko kayo kung sakaling marami pang gustong sumali pero less than 10 ang on-going story. Voting club lang naman 'to so ok lang kahit marami kayo sa isang group, right?

P.S How's the VOMMENTS section doing? Should I create another separate form or does all of you agree to just participate in this new system? Feel free to comment or send me a message~