To solve things

Tobias's room
Next day
Morning

I just came to my room, 3 a.m on clock. Sweated, tired and in bruises, I fell into bed with big Thump. I was hardly breathing, big breaths, I was little shacking from overstrain. What's happening? Where I was? I couldn't sleep, overthinking my situation I get myself into. This motherfucker although taking my only happiness still have to take even more. With what I deserved that? As a result of my insomnia I hoped maybe I can take care of my thoughts if I do something productive.

Oh how wrong was I. My first thought was forest, it was place that always calmed me. It wouldn't be that bad idea, if it wasn't for my condition. After fight with Whispering death I found out I twist my hand, I bandage it but still it caused pain. I was unfocused, distracted which caused my lack of attention forgetting that forest isn't some kind of playground but after midnight it's deadly place. I was attacked by wolf, I get hurt and it was all my fault. I ended me limping towards my room, with new cuts on face and one new scar which was made from my elbow all way to my face to end by eye. It looked terrible but I deserved it.

Therefore why wouldn't I? All my decisions get me to that moment where I will have to confront Will and end it all. I maybe would listen to his advice about getting money with other actions but thinking about stealing from anyone make me sick. Mainly because I was also once time robbed and I know how is to lose something you worked that hard. Summing that up, currently I'm in ass, weak, wounded and strong less I will have to meet with Will in about 4 hours and officially or final confront him or... I don't know yet. Probably die.

Park
4 hours later

Nope sorry, 6 hours later

My sleep last longer that I thought. I'm right now late for my meeting with Will, running as fast as I can which wasn't fast because of my limping. I was dead, I can't believe I overslept in day like this.
Park was almost empty, only some elders, eventually runners. I knew one, somewhere here is this bitch waiting for me, with knife to stab me for every minute I dare to lose on sleep. For my surprise, he wasn't anywhere. When I said park is empty I wouldn't expect he isn't here, but where is he?
'Maybe he thought that you wouldn't come? He probably plan attack Hailey because of yours stupid late being.'

As I hate agree with myself, this time I had to. This has to be right, if he isn't here it's over. I failed, and even didn't do anything to stop that. I went to closest bench and sat by it. I had good view from here at lake. It was so peaceful, so calmly. I would even enjoy this kind of moment if it wasn't for my failure. I didn't cry, I'm not capable of doing so, but I was in somber.

'They will hurt her, and it's all my fault. I wish I never meet her. There wouldn't be problem'
But deep down I knew that isn't right. I'm really happy that I could meet her. Even for that one day together.

"It's all my fault" I remarked quietly, but was taken aback when someone replied.

"No it isn't, and it was never" said soft voice with sympathy. I turned my head to see person, sitting at next bench to which this voice belonged and I couldn't believe it.

"Hailey? What are you doing here?" I asked not hiding my confusion.

"Well, saving your ass I guess..." she explained looking at lake. This angle of view made her even more pretty.

"What you mean?"

"That's...long story"

"We have time"

At that time there was silent between us. In air was most of awkwardness and for some reason understanding. Few people looked us with some disgust but that probably because some young girl which looked much younger for hers age, was all alone with dude which not only is whole black but has fresh scar on face. They must have thought that I'm selling her some drugs, or something.