Fixed??

I wake up on a cold bench talk about hospitality. I sigh and look around I hear a door open.

I look up and see Toga enter. "Izuku your awake can you walk please say you can walk," Toga says in this annoyingly sweet but cute voice.

"Your fixed now well maybe are you happy," Toga keeps proving begging for an answer to this one sided conversation.

"I didn't need to be fixed I was fine how I was." I reply coldly. "Izu we know that we just wanted to help you live longer and have a fulfilling life."

I glare at her coldly while she just smiles. "When did I say you could call me Izu. And what's the point of living a quirkless life." I just watch as Toga continues to smile.

"But Izu is soo so soo cute and your not quirkless we gave you a quirk since we thought that was the cause of the disability." I just look confused at her you can't give quirks its impossible.

"Toga what did we say about spilling to much info well now I guess I have to tell you we have someone who can give a quirk to people your quirk is a quirk to heal your body but it can also drain life from people till their in a weekend state it will only really work when you get a hold of it though since its like a child with a quirk." Dabi says this all which just leaves me more confused.

"Izu try and walk you've been out for like a month I'm sure you can walk now " Toga says offering a hand to help me or something.

"A- a whole month" I say shocked surely their lieing. "Yeah guess that quirk even took a while to heal you to keep you out that long." Dabi sighs.

They both offer me hands which I take I stumble forward but feel life in my legs their not collapsing for once. I smile as I attempt to walk around the room I trip alot and Toga and Dabi keep catching me.

Not long after Izuku went to sleep on the table tied from the few minutes of walking.

When I wake up I goes to the door and feels it locked I guesses now I can walk I'm stuck in this room so I don't leave.

I walk around the room then sit down theirs nothing to really do so I just go back to sleep.

Things continue like this for a while I wake up with nothing to do the others sometimes talk to me. I'm closer to them now guesses they do throw in bad things about heros and make me second guess everything I know but I won't turn to villains I can't. After about 21 days stuck on here I lost count all the days merges to one I got really bored I knew their was nothing I could do I was kidnapped after all.

The next day or what I assume to be the next day Dabi comes in Toga was kinda the first person to treat me like a friend and soon the others got on board Dabi was kinda nice after you got over his mean personallity and through to his soft centre.

"Hey so we thought you could explore the rest of the base since you've been in here for like a year but you have no chance of running away so don't bother unless you want another year here." Dabi says this roughly.

I just nod obediently. He lead me out and some of the others ran up to me and said hi and how happy they were that I could leave.

"Lets play truth or dare" twice suggest. The others instantly agree. We sit around the bar I forgot what this place looked like.

I just watch as the others take turns till Toga points at me. "Izu I dare you to hmm I bet you're not as bubbly as you act so show us your real personality." I just laugh. "No truth or dare option ok well here." I drop my persona and the others shiver at the change.

"So what do you think of the real me the me who knows the hero world is corrupt the things teachers said to me was just cruel and the way heros treated me I hated it. Even All Mught the one I claimed to admire what he said to little me was that I could never be a hero. Also he has a weak unidentifiable form you know how many times people have died just because he pretended to be a citizen when villains are attacking he only has never failed to save people because sometimes people don't see him so he just watches." Izuku laughs this cruel hurt laugh the others look at him shocked.

"How do you have so much intel on All Might?" Shigaraki demands. I calmly reply "I was his number one fan like all the heros wanna see my notes?" They all nod in response to this I watch thinking how villains aren't that bad heros are the bad ones with perfect lives who never face hardship like torn apart villains.

"Go to my house my mum should be working go up to my room and look through all the draws my books are kinda scattered around."

They all nodded and went after a small fight twice ended up having to stay with me so I didn't run while the others went through Kurogiris portal.

Time skip to an hour later when the others arrived.

"What took ya so long we've been waiting" I say annoyed. "You how many notebooks do you need." Dabi accuses their all holding a box filled with books.

I laugh "one book for each hero and member of class 1A noting their weaknesses and strengths."

"This could be really useful" Shigaraki states. I just nod and walk back to my room hearing them murmur about what's in the books.

Time passes Izuku giving tips to the villains but never being able to leave. He plays games with them and starts having fun. He starts to love it here because of the difference to the hero world villains were all just brocken people like him.

As the days go on they start to get closer becoming friends they eventually gain the trust to leave Izuku alone without the fear of him running.

Bakugo pov

I hate myself everyone knows how I feel I don't shut or scream or do anything I mean it's been almost two years since Izuku was captured the pros said he was probably dead after like three months of searching at first I didn't believe it but now I'm starting to.

"Katsuki your heads up in the clouds again what are you thinking about," Kiri asks sitting next to me on the bed.

"This is so stupid how can I be a hero if I couldn't even save one person," I say pissed. Kiri just hugs me knowing it will calm me down he's been helping me for the past 2 years to get out of my dark place. Though Kiri can only calm him when their together none of the others know how.

One time Aizawa borrowed Kiri to help him for a couple hours and when Kiri came back he found me angry at the others who were failing to calm me down in the common room a trashed. But when I saw Kiri I sunk to the ground and murmured get me out repeatedly until we were walking away from UA.

All the teachers can see what's wrong but none of them help they just offer stupid therapy and things like that.

Ixuku us probably dead we all know it even so I keep trying to find the leagues base but its impossible.

Izuku pov

We were all talking and having fun when Shigaraki entered and says "Izuku how would you like to join the league if you don't we'll set you free."

"What back into that excuse of a 'hero' world no way. And what took you so long to invite me to join." I say and they all just kinda laugh.

Toga throws her arms around me making me blush. "Your gonna love love love the league." We all smile at Togas cute enthusiasm that used to annoy me.

At first they start with just simple missions like their testing me I succeed. Even if I can't use my quirk properly or at all be sides the constant flowing regeneration, I find the missions easy with all the darts throwing and self defence training I did with the league.

After a few days of easy tests like stealing robbing and capturing people. Toga tells me, "good job Izu you passed the test now its time for the big mission to take place.'

I kinda feel like this light be moving to fast is it moving to fast?
Anyways hope you enjoy please tell me what I can improve on.
-Pansexual Idiot