Dinner

Me: what if he gives up the tour? Or worst he wants to take him away from me." Casey sat on my bed as she played with carter. She probably wasn't listening. Justin was here he picking out an outfit because "lately I've slacked"
" well you would have to prove it's Austin's first for him to take him" justin said as he threw my clothes on the ground.
Cassy: oh but baby carter here would love to see mommy happy wouldnt he? " Casey didn't even try to pay attention. Me and Justin looked through the closet together. We ended up picking out just some casual skinny jeans and a white shirt because I'm not in the mood for Justin's craziness.
Justin: well to take your mind off think about coming back to school." I glared at Justin, I really don't wanna go back. " you're a head cheerleader, they will give a spot on the team"
Me: it will be harder. I'm happy being home" Casey stopped playing with the baby and looked up.
Me: it's only fun because we always come to visit " if it weren't for them I would go crazy.
" do you think you will kiss him?" Justin asked me. I couldn't stop my self but roll my eyes and take my baby from Casey.
Me: Okay I love you guys but you really need to leave" they looked at each other and laughed.
Justin: do you really want us to leave? I'm babysitting your kid" Justin grabbed the baby from me. I stood there with my arms crossed, I was staring at them. I hate when they're right.
Me: and you? Why are you here? Nobody invited you" I looked at Casey and she held up her keys. Cassy: Im here to take you so you don't leave with Austin"  I just stand there. How will I ever learn. This kid will kill me today, I'm scared to tell him. well when I come back can we just hang out or something"
Me: come here baby girl let's hug it out for a bit" Cassy extends her arms and I ran into her arms I really needed it.
            Alright. Breath just breath , we know this guy, he's amazing, and those beautiful green eyes. Alright YN calm down. Anyways he's late so how great can he be? It's been 20 minutes since he said to meet him. Stupid burgerville and they're nice waitresses that keep asking me if I want something.
Me: this is dumb I could have stayed home instead..." I whispered to myself and about to pull out my cellphone to text Cassy.
Austin: I'm sorry I fell asleep and I totally thought you wouldn't come" I stared at him and I couldn't even speak. How can he say that he really thought I wouldn't come. He smiled at sat down, as he sat he tried to hold my hand I pulled back and he sat there confused.
Me: Austin i really need to tell you something"
Austin: oh yea of course but in the bit, i just wanted to let you know that you can come and tour with us. I talked to Taylor, me and you can sing one song. You deserve it" that would be awesome but I can't do this.
Me: okay Austin shut up, i have a kid and I can't do anything" his face dropped and I just stared at him. This is where everything changes. Now he knows and now I might have ruined his career.
Austin: wait is it the kid you had? How come you haven't told me? It's mine right? You should have told me! I have as much right to the kid as you do!" Austin stood up and walked out. Gosh I wish I had told him before. It hurts to see him so upset, and it just hurts to see him in general.  I texted Cassy to pick me and I had to sit there and wait again. I ordered  Cassy and Justin food so we can eat at home because I can't eat here, I'll just end up crying here. When Cassy got here I walked out and Austin was still here but he was waiting outside. Is somebody picking him up too?  I had to walk past him and it felt awkward I could feel his eyes follow me.
Austin: I want to meet him YN it's not fair, I'm here til lithe end of the week and i want to be his dad" I turned to look at him and all I did was nod. I mean what do I say? No. Maybe he won't like it and just leave like i wanted him too. I got into Cassy's car and both her and Justin were there and so was carter.
Me: we need to go right now! I don't want to cry with him right there." All the way home I could feel my heart breaking I mean come on, I loved that kid and now I have his kid. Never have I felt that way for anybody and now I feel like my heart can't take it. I love carter and now Austin might want to take him away from me. I can't be away from carter! He's everything to me.
Justin: hey you know we can stay a bit if you would like? He looked back at me and I could tell he wanted to stay so I nodded and he helped bring carter in. When we came home Cassy put on of her. Favorite marvel movie on and it was pretty good. I checked my phone pretty frequently since Austin couldn't stop texting me. I walked upstairs real fast to call him.
Austin: hey so now you're going to talk to me about this? That's my kid too! How could you not say anything?" I didn't know what to say. I mean like how could I know.
Yn: Austin I'm sorry, you were barely leaving. You're on tour! I mean how could I ruin that! Yea my life yea that's easy it's only affecting me but yours? Austin that's your life and everyone that loves you"
Austin: wow your so dumb. I can't believe your being like this right now. Okay so Sunday I'm coming over and we will figure everything out because your not keeping him from me any longer.
Yn: Austin.. please just forget about us and go be famous" Austin hung up and I couldn't take this anymore I sat there on the floor of my room and just cried. This is a whole mess I mean how could I let this go on for so long. I got cleaned up and walked back downstairs with everyone watched the movie.  I smiled and laughed but deep down I hated every minute because it meant a minute closer to Austin taking carter and I'm not really for that fight. I wish Austin never came back...