The Caterpillar And The Butterfly

Once there was a tiny egg, layed gentle in the green leaf up on a tree. Finally, after four days of preparation, the egg is finally ready to hatch.

Now, the green squishy thing left the shell to pop uot and grow. The caterpillar seems to get a bit lost, everything that it sees, seems to be giant yet colorful. The caterpillar now seems to be hungry, without its mum it seems to be a bit lost, yet it wasn't scared.

After minutes of crawling, the Caterpillar found its food, a leaf. "It looks yum!" The Caterpillar said, it began to chew the leaf, taking its time and enjoying the food that is served by nature.

After eatiing it finally rest on a branch of the tree and observe her sorroundings, "Wow" the Caterpillar said while looking at the different colors and plants it can see from above. It saw a Bee, with colors yellow and black in it felt envious.

"Why do I have to green?" The Caterpillar said as it looked at its own body. Feeling blue, it started to crawl, away from there. The color of the Bee made her think she was ugly.

The Caterpillar stooped when it noticed that there where various of colors ahead, "Wow, such pretty colors." she mumbled. "I wish I can be pretty like them," she whispered.

The Caterpillar again began to crawl, searching for a new place to stay. After some time, it came accross a river, a clear and clean river.

The Caterpillar began to drink from it, "Mmmn, the water taste good," said to itself.

Just as the Caterpillar is turning to continue its adventure, it saw the sea, and the sun as it goes down the colors of the sun reflect to the sea, The Caterpillar was wonderstruck by the view, it found its peace and felt calm to its beauty.

"Wow, how breathtaking," it said, and turned its back to continue crawling.

Days of crawling had passed and The Caterpillar was full of sorrow, as all the plants and insects are colorful.

"Hi," said the colorful butterfly, "Who are you?" asked The Caterpillar, the insect has bright and beautiful wings and a antennae, "What are you?" it asked again to the beautiful insect.

"I am you," the Butterfly said, the Caterpillar shooked its head, "No," the caterpillar looked at the butterflies wings, "Your wings are colorful and that makes you beautiful," the butterfly chuckled.

"Silly," the butterfly sat with the caterpillar, "Don't you find yourself beautiful?" asked the butterfly.

"No," the caterpillar answered without hesitance, "Why?" asked the curious butterfly.

"I don't have any color, except from green." the caterpillar respond with a sad tone. "Everyone here has a different colors, in stripes and in shades," the caterpillar continued.

The butterfly looked at the sad caterpillar, "You know, you are beautiful in your own way," th ebutterfly said. "If you think that you are ugly, then try to embrace the ugliness and love it," the butterfly smiled and continued, "I used to think that I was ugly too, until I accept that ugliness, but look at me now, I am being admired,"

The confused caterpillar asked, "I don't understand, being ugly means you're less admired and given attention, isn't it?" the butterfly chuckled again, "Why do you need the admiration and attention of others when you can it to yourself?"

"I'll go ahead now," said the butterfly and flew, "WAIT!" the caterpillar screamed, "I still have questions," but the butterfly didn't flew back, it spread its wings across the air, leaving the caterpillar behind, clueless and confused.