Chapter 1

No One's POV:

Long, long ago there were 4 kingdoms. The four cornerstones of witches and wizardry. They held together the bond of magic, and made sure to put their people first. Until one day, it all changed.
The dark kingdom of Skycoz (pronounced sky-cus) revolted against the other kingdoms, and began a war.

All the kingdoms turned against each other, and the magic between them broke.
Since then, no one has lived in harmony until now.

Jaxx's POV:

It was my first day attending Erethia School, and I was quite psyched, as it was one of the most prestigious schools in the realm! I heard only the smartest and strongest go to this school, so I jumped at the chance of ever being invited.

When I had finally gotten to the school, a shiver when down my spine. It looked so grey, and so,, dead.

I couldn't wait to get inside, however, I didn't want, to go inside.

For once, I wish I was still at Zchloty (pronounced (j-lot-ee)

Luca's POV:

I couldn't wait to finally get out of that dreaded Skycoz. It was my first day going here, but I know it's going to be a breeze. My older brother Levi is going into is second year here, and I know he's quite popular amongst his peers, and so will I.
He told me that the school wasn't like home. He said it wasn't as prestige as people would say.

Honestly I could care less,, I was tired of doing all his chores. And I want to see this “Alex” girl he always goes on about. I wonder if they let animals in this school.

Hopefully no one from Zchloty is there, they're such royal snobs.

Charli's POV:

Chippi and I are so excited!! Today is our first day at Erethia school! I heard it was really cool in there, and they allow animals so I get to bring Chippi with me!! I'm so happy I don't have to leave him at home!!

Apparently all kingdoms go to this school. Hopefully I don't meet anyone from Versala, they're weird..

Light's POV:

Hello hellooooo, it's my first day at Erethia school. My sister goes here so it's gonna be e-z p-z.

Okay so I heard Alex has a friend called Levi from Skycoz. I can't let them date,, like ever.

He needs to stay away from my sister, or else I'll use my light spells on him!!

Sora's POV:

I really did not want to go to this school. Like it's so.. prestige. I'm only here because Light is here and he's a good friend of mine so I'll come.

Also I heard a rich guy from Zchloty is here,, so I gotta make a good first impression ;).

Charli's gonna be here too,,.so that's cool.
One thing that's weird is how light got into this school,, Look at the school, then look at him?!

Anyway, with my TANTALISING looks, this year will be a walk in the park.

Woo!! You made it to the end! Thanks for reading this story <3