°First Meet°~

Oh Gosh, The rush in the University Was like a daily need of All the students studying here.
It wasn't a pleasant one nor a peaceful One.

The University ground was surrounded by the sounds of the students whistling, Some were recording...somewhere either didn't bothered to look into as it was usual like other days.

"Y/n, What do you think..the rush is about?"

"Well, Probably some shits fighting for useless stuffs " Said the girl who was busy on her phone as she didn't bother a bit to look into the matter. She just clicked her tongue.

"Oh its again John fighting!"
said the girl who was beside her Y/n.

"That useless shit doesn't know anything rather than fighting" said Y/n.

"Well, I told you like...You are just a Piece of a shit.!"
The boy named John said as he punch the poor guy in front of him.

"Y/n, Do something...otherwise he will kill him!!" said the girl as she saw the dreadful scene.

"I don't want to....Let him get a biting. Overall, he is getting what he deserves!" said Y/n as she looked at the messy scene in front of her. She just blankly look at the guy was having a hard time.

Just then, John was about to kick the guy in the stomach, He got a huge straight slap on the face causing the guy to stumbled on his feet and fell down.

There was a Pin drop Silent in the University.

As all where totally shocked seeing, How the tables turned in a sec.

"Are you okay?" said the guy who just slapped John.

"I-I am fine..." said the boy as he helped him get up.

"Yah....Who do you think you are?!" Said John as he got up and straight away pulled the collar of the guy who was helping.

"Me? I am someone you should really not mess with!"
said the Boy as he glared at him. really sharp.

"You....." Just when he was about to punch the guy.. the teacher finally showed up causing both guys to separate from each other.

"Well, That was really so cool of him, Didn't it?" said the girl as she was so much into the scene.

"Yea....That was....really cool."
said Y/n slowly as she was continuously staring the handsome guy in front of her. More like observing him.

"Lets head to class," said Y/n as she started walking to her class.

"Yahh wait.....For me!!" said the girl as she stared following her from behind.

Everyone was really astonished by the scene happened earlier in the University ground. The news of a Strange Guy hitting John was spread like Fire.

"Well did you hear, the who punched John is handsome like Hell...!
said the girls as they were whispering among themselves.

As Y/n entered the class, she heard what the girl's were talking about. She just whispered, 'Dumbassess'.

She directly made herself to her bench. Taking out the headphones plugging in.
Her friend sat beside her as she just rolled her eyes upon seeing her friend.

"Well....you know..I think i have a crush on that guy!" said the girl.
Upon hearing this Y/n removed her headphone looking at her friend.

"Crush, Who?" She said.

" That Strange Handsome Guy" said her friend grinning like a pig.

" Seriously...Yuri" said Y/n being done with her.

"So what...I can".

There talk was interrupted By the teacher. As they all bowed to the teacher.

"Well, It wasn't a good morning but nevermind, we have a new student."

Those words came as everyone just became alert.

That was when, the door opened revealing a boy with ripped jeans and a denim jacket. He just stepped inside and the whole class gasped loudly.

"Gosh, why so loud...!" Y/n said as she looked up and her eyes got stuck at the view in front of her.
"What a view.." she slowly whispered as she saw the guy in astonishment.

"Hello, I am Jimin Park.." The boy said as he bowed a lil.
"I hope we all will get along well." he again said as the teacher told him to seat beside Yuri.

"Omo....Hi" Yuri said shyly as the boy just gave him a small smile.

Y/n just let out a small laugh upon seeing her friend being all shy.
"Crazy Bitch.." she just lowly slowly muttered.

"Not a wasting a time, we will start our literature class, Onjo start reading the poem on pg no. 47." The teacher said as the girl started reading the poem.

'Love remains the same'

"Bullshit..!" Y/n whispered as she saw the title of the poem. She just again plugged her headphones and started looking outside.

Everyone was listening carefully, as they were engrossed in the explanation of the teacher about Love.

"According to you all, What is Love?" The teacher asked, as everyone started whistling somewhere busy in pointing.

"Love, is liking someone with pure heart." One boy said as the teacher just gave him a nod.

"Anyone?" she asked.

"Love, is a feeling which we feels for a Boy." One girl said as the teacher give her nod.

"Anyone again?" she asked.

"Can I ?" Jimin asked.

"Sure dear," Teacher said as she awaits for the answer of the boy.

Y/n  removed her headphone as she heard the voice of Jimin. She too waits for the answer.

" The only thing we never get enough of is love and the only  thing we never give enough of is Love. Love is not what you say. Its what you do. Love is everywhere."
He said as the whole class was again astonished by his beautiful answer. Surely they got to know about Love more.

Y/n just stared at him.
Don't know why, she was feeling something which she couldn't describe in it words.

"Aigoo Jimin that was a wonderful answer. You are really Good." teacher said as everyone started clapping. Jimin just shyly sat down.

"I want him....." She said as she smirked seeing Jimin talking to Yuri.

~~♡♡♡~~~

So guys , This was the First chap. I hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading.

"I am shy......"