the games began

JOSH (POV)

It was just a normal day for me. Atleast until I got a weird game. it was
Wrapped in plastic in a box.
On the desk it said SONIC.EXE

I thought to myself SONIC sent me this
Why would HE send me this.
Nonetheless I plopped
Down on my desktop and slid the desk in the computer. It started simple with sonics theme on it then...... when I pushed play the theme changed. The background of greens hills sky turned red even the water. Sonics eyes turned black and he had red pupils. He had a huge smile pressed on his face. Then the screen turned black.
It turned back on and I had three options Tails, knuckles, and.......My dad robotnick.

I clicked on Tails and I heard a sinister laugh. It was as if it was behind me l.

I turned my head and saw nothing.

......must be in my head I thought

I saw Tails in green Hills. I moved Tails forward because that's all I could do. I started to notice an eerie sound of music.

I felt uncomfortable so I ignored it and kept playing.

I then started to hear shreiks of animals outside. I looked outside and saw.......nothing

I went back to playing and started to see dead animals on the floor. I stopped Tails and he stared at me terrified.

I kept him moving forward and started seeing more animals on the floor dead and bloody.

Suddenly the animals stopped appearing and I saw sonic on a tree.....just waiting.

I tried to avoid sonic but the screen started to static.

Then sonic crouched down and looked like he was going to attack Tails. The screen turned black and red blooded words saying

 The screen turned black and red blooded words saying

I saw Tails in green Hills but...it was on fire everything was burning.

I made Tails run and I saw flashes of sonic on the screen and then he was behind Tails gliding towards him.

"TAILS RUN FASTER"

I yelled outloud with tear filled eyes

Tails tripped and started to cry.

He cried and I cried with him.

Sonic grabbed Tails and the screen went black

I heard a sinister laugh and a loud scream outside. I looked out the window and saw Tails head on a spike

I looked away and saw Tails on the screen but he was black and grey.

I turned my computer off and looked outside. Everything went back to normal.

I decided to play my favorite game with my favorite map on it. The game was called 'Sonic R'

I put it in my computer and started it up almost forgetting that horrible experience.

I picked the character that looks like my old friend TD and I used a little shortcut to win in under 2 minutes.

:)

I hummed my favorite song "Can you feel the sunshine"

As I hummed it I swear I heard someone else humming along with me.

I won the game and the screen turned black then it went to TD he had the same sinister grin as sonic.

My computer shut off and I tried to turn it on again.

It turned on but sadly the game disk was destroyed.

Both game disks actually. The sonic game and sonic R

I placed both games in their rightful places and went to bed.

TD(POV)

Josh played my game.......and beat it in under 2 minutes...can't wait to see you again my love

Sonic.exe (POV)

Josh played my game..........:)

He will make an excellent soul to play with.

I can't wait to see you my old friend.

Tails.exe( POV)

Josh played sonics game......I hope to see you again my lovely green tulip

TD,SONIC.EXE, TAILS.EXE,(POV)

"WE'RE COMING"