Just perfect

Y/n's pov:

I looked at my handsome husband Kim Taehyung. "Taehyung, tae, baby", I said "hm", he said . Just a hm as a response.

"Don't overwork yourself", I said then I saw I smile forming his lips. That foxy smile, "I don't think that I'm fine!", I exclaimed.

"Are you sick?", Taehyung asked, "how the fuck can I be fine when I saw that smile of yours!", I exclaimed. "Y/n chill, I'm already yours", he said, "then drop that cold act of yours and you will really then be all mine", I said.

"Oh really", he said and came closer to my face. I hid my face "Yah you know that I'm shy!", I exclaimed. "Your actions are showing something else", he said.

"Nobody told you to marry such a childish person like me", I said while playing with his hair, "I did and I don't regret it" he said.

He carried me to our bedroom, "you should sleep", he said an kissed my forehead. "Yeah I feel tired", I said.

He put me on the bed, he was about to go but I pulled his clothes a little "sleep with me", I said. "I still have work to do", he said, "No you will sleep with me please", I said.

He lied down beside me because he didn't have a choice. He embraced me and then I drifted to sleep.

Taehyung's pov:

She slept, I went back down stairs "ah!", I exclaimed. I wish I could tell you everything but I have a bigger problem right now.

After sometime

"Sir", "yes, Jimin tell me already", I said. "You know that everyone are worried because there is no queen", he said, "I'm not interested in what you're saying right now so change the subject please", I said.

"I'm sorry, actually your parents where here earlier today and they wanted to discuss something with you", Jimin said. "Send them a letter where it says that I'm busy the whole week", I said.

My parents can never mind their own business, I know what they want. Find a wife but I already have one and I will never let her suffer in this boring world.

Y/n don't know about my parents I just told her that they are in a faraway country. I'm not fully lying but it's a white lie and I hate it because I love my Y/niee.

"Jimin I will go back home", I said, "yes take care by the way Jungkook came back yesterday", he said. "Oh have he changed his mind?", I asked, "no he just wanted a last good bye to this world", Jimin said.

I wish I could do that this world is a living nightmare. "Good but I will go back now, bye", I said, "bye sir", Jimin said.

Sometime later

I went back to Y/n and embraced her, "I love you", I said and kissed her head. Then I drifted to sleep when no worrying could be caused.