.22.

Savannah, Georgia
A'Kees Love

It has been 2 or 3 weeks since the whole things with Ky's mama.

I don't know if i told y'all what ky mama name is but it's MaKaysia

Nobody has really said anything about her being missing and I hope it will stay like that. Right now, i'm at my grandmas house, just catching up with her.

"So my baby, how's everything."

"Everything been good. I met this girl. She got in a little situation and now she's raising a child."

"Oh, that's not no little situation. How she got into that?"

"Long story short, the lil girl mama is trifling and left her unattended."

"Hmm, tell me more about her."

"She's 18. Both of her parents are in her life. She has a brother. I think I love this girl. Her vibe is so fye. Ian never talked to anyone like her before."

"You gotta bring her to meet me one day. She sounds like a good girl."

"Yeah, she's the best."

We wrapped up conversation, said our see you laters and I left.

I love my grandma with every fiber in me. Since my mom isn't here anymore and my dad is in jail, she's the one who raised me. I'll give her the world. She's really one of the realest on my team.

I hopped in my car and called Tori.

"Hello" She answered sounding like she was doing something.

"What you doing? Where's Ky?" I asked switching lanes.

"She's taking a nap. I'm tryna find a good lawyer or somebody who can help me get custody of Ky." She answered.

"You want me to come by? I can see if I can help?" I asked, hoping she would agree.

"Yeah, you can come by. Ky and I are having a movie night tonight and she been asking about you for the longest, them lil facetime calls not doing it for my girl." She said, sounding like she was smiling.

"Yeah, I miss my baby. I just been a lil busy, you know?" I asked hoping she wouldn't think the worst.

"I feel you, I understand you been taking care of stuff." She answered.

Truthfully, I haven't been dodging them. A nîgga just don't wanna be around Ky while i'm off the syrup. That shit calms me. I been sipping since the first time my pops came home from prison, so since I was 13.

I tried to get off that shit but the lean withdrawals are the worst and I just went crawling back.

We wrapped our conversation and I headed to the trap. I'm not a big homie but I definitely not one of them errand boys. I give respect so in return everybody respects me. There not scared of me and I don't expect them to be.

I had plenty of chances to have a big come up in the game but I know ion wanna be in this shit forever so there's no point. Once you're all in, you gotta be all in until you die and that's not the way I wanna go out.

I wouldn't call myself rich. I'm more so financially stable as a mothafucka. These lil niggas get in the game and spend they coins on a bunch of bullshit instead of saving they shit.

I can draw real good and I had this vision to open up a tattoo parlor for the longest, just never been the right time.

I pulled up to the bando, grabbing my bag, locking the doors, and looking around before getting all the way out.