The Affair

Hopes P.O.V
"I can't believe you didn't tell me Kol. I'm your wife!" I understood where Davina was coming from. I think we all felt a little betrayed. Uncle Kol snorted. We were all confused. "Well technically ex-wife." All of us were gobsmacked. Everyone has saw their love for each other. "How could you do this to me? I love you." "I think if you truly loved me you wouldn't be having an affair with the body that I inhabited when I was first brought back to life." "W-what are you talking about? I have been loyal-." "See that's where your wrong." Uncle Kol pulled pictures out of his pocket and threw them on the coffee table. There was a bunch of pictures with Davina and the body he inhabited. "Hope can you do me a favor?" I shook my head yes. "Can you pick up a photo look on the back and read the date out loud?" I shook my head yes and picked up a photo of Davina and the body hugging. I turned the photo around and was shocked by what I saw. "June 6,2021." Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina were married by then. "There must be some mistake. I-." But Uncle Kol wasn't having it. "Please leave Davina you can get your stuff on Monday." Davina ran out with her head hung low out of humiliation. "Now brother," Uncle Kol gestured to Uncle Finn, "please continue." "Now as I was saying......"