Preface

Levy

{PRESENT DAY}

Several groans in agony are heard as the smoke clears. What was once our guild was now rubble. My ears are ringing as I raise my head, pain shooting through my legs. I taste blood in my mouth and I spit, blood spraying over the piece of wood I'm laying over.

As I watch a few fairy tail members rise, I instantly realize who it is.

Natsu, Erza and Gajeel. They stand slowly, all three in tattered clothing, bloody cuts and scrapes but their eyes are filled with fury.

They soon turn and start moving rubble to try and save guild members before they're crushed.

I suddenly hear a scream from behind me. A blood curdling wail that could have come from only one person. "Lucy.." I whisper weakly, as if the three standing guild members can hear me.

They turn towards the blonde girl and run to where she is, which I'm guessing is under rubble.

I try to get up, my thin arms easily giving out. Pain shoots up my spine from my legs and I cry out in pain, my vision dulling and fading.

_________

Okay so this is the intro to my GaLe book. This little thing is like a little past halfway through the book. The book starts about six months before this.

The first chapter will be out soon.

Adios friends,

~Ftwizard