𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 || 𝑴𝒚 𝒐𝒄𝒔

..........𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑰𝑵𝑮.........
~𝑴𝒀 𝑶𝑪𝑺~

O Signore, per amor del tuo nome,
Perdonami la mia iniquità... Perciocchè ella è Grande.

𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅..

FULL NAME. Axel Duke Beckket

PREFERRED NAME. Axel

NICKNAMES. Axe, Ace

AGE. 17

GENDER. Male

PRONOUNS. He/him

SEXUALITY. Bisexual

PHYSICAL HEALTH. Axel is pretty healthy, though he smokes a lot so his lungs aren't in the best condition for a 17 year old, he never gets much sleep so he constantly has bags under his eyes.

PHYSICAL CONDITION. He has no broken bones (Yet..) but he has some bruises and his fists are constantly bruised from fights.

MENTAL HEALTH. Axel has mild OCD, as well as anxiety, and pretty bad anger issues, which he doesn't treat, but he smokes, which calms the symptoms once and a while .

FACE CLAIM. Ethan Cutkosky

BACK UP FACE CLAIM

BACK UP FACE CLAIM. None

FACIAL DETAILS. A bit of his right eyebrow is shaved, he has an eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow, and a lip piercing on his lower lip. He has a skull tattoo on his right shoulder, and a dagger tattoo on his left, as well as his initials (A.B) on his right cheek, he did all his tattoos himself, he tattoos people for money occasionally, he has a scar on the side on is lip, as well as a large one on his chest, and a small scar on the side of his left cheek.

PERSONALITY TYPE / TITLE. The fighter

PERSONALITY. Axel is very tough at first glance, he's stubborn, and will do anything to keep those he cares about safe, even if he acts like he doesn't care about the person he's protecting, he does care about that person deep down, he was just taught not to show weakness and to him, loving someone is a weakness, but despite that, if you've known him long enough he'll warm up to you, he can be kind and sweet, if it's just a couple people and him, though he has a temper when it comes to people he cares about, if anyone tries to harm them, he'll go to war for whoever he's supposed to protect, even if most people would call him reckless for it, which he is. He's definitely afraid though, of most things, death being one of his biggest fears, he does get in fights often, which is where most of his scars come from.

BACKSTORY. When he was born his parents loved him, and as soon as he turned 10 they were constantly badgering him to join the family business, drug dealing, he never did but as he got older he started to get addicted, and he saw it as his parents fault, and he despised them for it. When he was 15 his parents got arrested, and he was sent to live with his aunt who never really took care of him the best, he quit drugs but he still smokes, he couldn't quit that and it's his biggest regret.