Read

"it was nice while it lasted, right? yea it was.."

satoru merely smiled, holding back all his tears & pain. his soft smile, wasn't adequate to convince even his own self that everything, was over. as if he was gripping onto any little detail, in order to remain calm & rational, satoru gojo, allowed a couple of tears to be released. maybe, just maybe they were able to purify the intense atmosphere built between the two young men.

suguru wasn't certain if he truthfully wanted to cry or leave abruptly. no wonder why he shoved forcefully his hands into the pockets of his silky black jeans. he stared at satoru's expressionless eyes, hoping to comprehend how he is feeling. until those little tears, appeared in the corner of his magnificent blue eyes. they weren't glowing— as they usually did all the time. today, their beauty was hidden under the surface.

Satoru didn't really care though, why would he? suguru, his one & only was leaving him alone, to deal with the entire world. both of them were immaturely young, inexperienced. Of course this loss was the greatest of all, wasn't it? One of a kind person loses his other half. Gojo chuckled at this spontaneous thought, as he wiped his tears quickly.

Surely, it would affect them tremendously. and why was he leaving him though.. Geto never explained the "why" because he Gojo knew it in advance. He was just too scared to commit to an ending.

they were slowly drifting away from each other. the destruction was gradual, but undeniably it was already carved into their minds that the breaking point would soon disturb their friendship.

silence dominated for a while, although none of them dared to interrupt it. perhaps they were too prideful, or weak, or needed to embrace the last moments of the situation-ship.

Satoru wasn't capable to handle this pressure anymore—neither physically nor mentally. either way or the other it hurt like hell, so why persevering with staying here? He bowed to Suguru & proceeded to go away, disappear, lose himself completely. Had he considered the idea of him being stopped by Suguru? Yes, he had. Was he feeling cruelty & brutality slapping his face because the consideration was maybe, "too oblivious"? Absolutely yes.

Suguru didn't really try to analyse it any further, he turned his back away from his ex best friend & bursted into tears, silently—

Suguru and Satoru, no matter what the end of their story was, were genuinely aware of one thing.
They did perceived that they probably were the most crucial people in each other's life, and nobody could ever doubt it.

"Goodbye",they whispered at the same time out of impulse, "see you in another life", where we are the strongest forever...