author's note - pls read ‼️

hi, everyone!

first i'd like to apologize for just suddenly abandoning this story, i'll explain why i did in a bit. i wrote this story purely for fun and looking back on it, i did indeed have some fun writing it although i do think it's extremely cringe now lmao 💔 since i wrote this for fun, i really did not expect to get this many reads and sometimes i'd come back and see that i still got a few notifications which really surprise me, i didn't think anyone would still want to read it.

i was in my anime tiktok and haikyuu phase, and while i still think it was cringe i can't deny that it was pretty enjoyable (to an extent). but of course i'm not really into it anymore which is why i went on hiatus. i just didn't want to feel forced to write this. another reason why was because i just got so mentally drained and i felt like crap, there was too much stuff was going on and i lost interest in writing too.

and i think two years later? i started to enjoy writing again :D i'm currently hyper-fixating on tokyo revengers (any haitani stans here?) and i'm writing a fanfic on it and i don't plan on running away from it like i did with all my other works. (i'm quite proud of myself for that 😋)

that said, i don't know if i'll continue this story. don't get me wrong! i still really like haikyuu and kenma (and everyone else) but i just can't seem to bring myself to really get into it the way i used to. but after seeing the amount of attention this story got, i might give it some consideration (i'm not sure if anyone is still reading this anyway 💔). again, i'm not sure so please don't expect much from me :') i'm really sorry, i didn't want to leave anyone hanging and waiting which brought me here.

if anyone had a good laugh from reading this and genuinely enjoyed it, i really really really appreciate the fact that i could share this story and my stupid ideas with you guys and i'm very grateful :> i'll make sure to try and update you guys on whatever i decide to do with this story.

thank you <3

ANYWAYS I WAS READING COMMENTS AND SOME OF THEM REALLY MADE ME LAUGH HELP i might just never edit the previous chapters for shits and giggles i don't care if it's cringe anymore 💀💀