3

This is your outfit:

----

Y/N's Pov

You walked up to his door matching your steps with the steppingstones on the ground, you knocked at the door waiting for someone to open when a girl a little older than you opened the door "Oh hello! How may I help you?" she said, "Oh hey! I'm here for Souichi." "Souichi..? As in, pale and dark haired?" "Yes, is he here?" "Uh yes! Souichi! There's a girl here for you! She's very pretty!" you blushed in embarrassment "She's not pretty." Souichi had appeared "What do you mean not pretty, there's a girl here for you and you greet her like this?" "Shut up Sayuri and just scram!" Souichi yelled out, you had stood there awkwardly smiling with your bag in your hands "Get inside, it's cold." Souichi said, "Oh so you do care?" you stubbornly replied, "No, I don't, I just.. don't want you to sneeze in my room, don't get your bacteria on any of my stuff, and don't touch anything!" he said making you nod and roll your eyes.

You followed Souichi into his room and sat on the ground, that's when you noticed his sweater "Hey, we have the same sweater. That's funny." you said making Souichi turn to you and examine you, you felt a weird feeling in your stomach "Hm.. yes, funny." Souichi said as he sat down across from you.

Souichi's Pov

I watched her as she typed on the laptop, our topic was black magic and voodoo was my part of the project, I'm not sure why but I somehow felt.. safe? These last days I have felt weird sensations throughout me and I don't know if I got them through my curses or through a illness, could also be something else but it's always with her.

The way I couldn't curse her, whatever I tried, or the way many loved her while I couldn't stand her, the way I could only think about how awful she was, all I ever thought about now was her, and I'm not sure if it was a crush or I'm just a hormonal teen. She wasn't ugly I have to admit, there's something addicting about her, something so little but yet so powerful.

"Souichiiii~ What are you staring at..?" She said making me focus again "Nothing.. get to work I have things to do." I mumbled and she frowned "Sorry.." she said quietly, I felt kind of.. bad.

An hour had passed and we've made some small talk about the project "Voodoo sounds so creepy but yet so fascinating and interesting.." She said making me look up at her "Oh?" "It's just.. I feel like voodoo is real, like everyone always says it's fake but I don't know man." "Oh, I know voodoo is real." I replied cockily "Really? And whys that." She crossed her arms "A magician never reveals his secrets." I crossed my arms "Oh so you're a magician now or what?" She said and I let out a small chuckle "There! You don't hate me!" she yelled out making me look up at her with a raised eyebrow "What do you mean, I do hate you!" I yelled out "You laughed at my joke!" "No, I didn't!" "Yes, you did!" "It wasn't that funny I- it was kind of funny.. But that doesn't mean I don't hate you anymore." "First you kiss me, then you lend me ur sweater, then you laugh at my joke. Okay Mr.. seems like you really hate me." she chuckled and I stared at her processing this all in my brain "Oh! And you stare at me, a lot." I let out a huh "What do you mean." I said, "Well you randomly stare at me whenever I say something, and then I check if you do it with other people but you only do it to me.." She looked at me with that doe-eyed look and my eyes wandered over to her lips as I leaned in and pressed my lips onto hers.

Y/N's Pov

You knew what you were doing when you gave him that look, but you expected nothing such as what was happening now. He pressed his lips onto yours as you didn't know you longed for that taste of his lips for long again until now, you swiftly moved your lips over his feeling a nail poking out every now and then. By now you guys were making out and you had straddled his lap making his hands rest over ur waist, after what felt like a minute he pulled away and looked at you realizing in what position you guys were in, you also realizing this quickly getting off of his lap, you both feeling hot and a little out of breath not knowing what to do. After a while of you both sitting around uncomfortably you broke the silence "Do you still hate me now.." with a slight chuckle at the end to which Souichi looked at you "To be honest.. I don't think so. I mean I've always felt this way about you, and I just assumed it was hatred, but now I'm not so sure anymore.." He said and you looked at him "Really? Well, I haven't really thought about it, I just had a strong attraction to you without knowing what it really was." He smiled at you and pulled you into a hug "I'm glad I know what it is because it's been driving me nuts." He said chewing on his nails making you chuckle and pull him in for a hug aswell.

----

A/N: 

100 readss!! thank youu!!! <3333 

Also tadaaaaaaaaa, there you have your special momentttt, I'm thinking of ending it like this and just make imagines/one shots. Let me know if I should complete thiss!!