Here for you

Summary- Naruto and Sakura are dateing, Sakura cheat's on him what happen's when Sasuke find's out? SasuNaru Lemon. BoyXBoy you have been warnedSakura bashing also.

Warning- Lemon

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Uchiha Sasuke sat on the roof of his apartment and watched the people runing around, talking and playing with there friend's and loved one's. He often wondered what it would be like to have someone to love and call 'his own'. Not that he wasn't in love, actually he had been in love for quite some time that wasn't the problem, the problem was to whom he was in love with.

Naruto Uzumaki, his best friend, rival, and the one he had loved for as long as he could remember. You'd think it wouldn't be so hard right? well Naruto was straight and he had a girl friend who he had been with since he was 14.

Sakura Haruno aka Naruto's girlfriend, boy did Sasuke loathe(1) her not only did she have a huge crush on Sasuke she was currently dating the only person Sasuke had ever loved. But what pissed him off the most was he suspected she was cheating on him but he couldn't tell Naruto because he probably wouldn't believe him.

He didn't realize how long he had been out side and it was starting to get dark so he stood up and headed inside. He plopped down on his couch and grabbed the remote and started flipping channels. He sighed when he couldn't find anything remotely interesting to watch so he left it on Inuyasha. After watching it for a bit he realized that one of the main characters had a similar problem like his own. She was in love with her friend who didn't seem to notice her like that. He got so caught up in watching it he almost didn't hear the knock on the door. Getting up he walked over and opened the door. There in front of him was Naruto soaking wet and tear stained cheeks looking at him like a puppy who had just lost it's family.

"Naruto? what's wrong?"

The boy only shook his head tears falling freely. Sasuke moved aside and motioned for the boy to come in, which he did. Sasuke left him there for a moment and went to fetch him some dry clothes so he wouldn't get sick, when he came back Naruto hadn't moved an inch.

"Naruto..come on let's get you out of those clothes"

He noded and Sasuke lead him into his room and grabbed the clothes he had got for the boy. He handed Naruto a towel and the clothes and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. A few moment's later Naruto walked back into the living room and sat down by Sasuke who was silently thinking on the couch. He still didn't say anything just sat there a blank look on his face Sasuke looked at him and put his hand on his shoulder causing Naruto to face him.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"

Still no answer so he decided to give up, Naruto would tell him when he was ready. He got up and went into the kitchen, it was about dinner time and he was hungry and was sure Naruto would be to. He made some Yakisoba (2) and rice balls and sat the food at the table. He then walked into the living room only to see that Naruto still hadn't moved he shook his head and walked over to him.

"Come on..i made us some dinner"

The blonde only noded and followed him into the kitchen and sat down at the table. They ate silently neither of them saying a word, and once they were done eating Sasuke cleared the table and began cleaning up to his surprise the silence was broken.

"Th..thanks"

"For what?"

The blonde stood up and walked over to help him put away the now clean dishes.

"For, the clothes, and cooking and..not yelling at me for getting your floor wet"

Sasuke smiled slightly "Don't worry about it"