Chapter 1;

{Chapter 1}

Xiao heard a voice call out his name, it was vaguely familiar. He had the temptation to ignore it but he smelt the faint smell of his favorite food, almond tofu. He couldn't resist. 

He appears in a woosh of smoke after a few seconds seeing the blond in front of him, carefully holding a plate of freshly cooked almond tofu. The pretty boy almost drops the plate when Xiao appears but quickly composes himself. He quickly sets it down on the ledge of the balcony and holds out a small golden sigil.

He held back his panic, looking the blond up and down. He tried to act as casually as possible, crossing his arms as he tried to control himself. Everything in his body was telling him to run away.

"A sigil of permission. You came prepared."

"Though this only prevents me from hurting you myself. Doesn't stop you from getting hurt in other ways" The Adeptus mutters, staring deeply into the oh-so-familiar honey-gold eyes of the boy in front of him.

He radiated inhuman energy, yet he seemed so mortal. Although at the same time, he looked like an angel. Soft perfect skin dotted with starry freckles, a petite yet strong figure, and a perfect smile-

"Ah. Paimon doesn't get it" snaps Xiao out of his trance to notice the other person. Being? Creature? He wasn't sure.

Xiao crossed his arms "Too much contact with our world is breaking the rules" The Adeptus explains "Mortal souls are not as robust as those of the adept, nor can your blood carry this amount of adaptable energy.."

"It's for your good. Leave. Now." Xiao hissed, keeping his face stoney cold, turning around.

"Wait a sec! We came here too-" The fairy started, but Xiao quickly dissipated leaving the boy and his little talking pet.

This was too much, this boy looked too similar to him. He couldn't handle it. It brought back too many painful memories. He hated this. He hated this so much. He couldn't do this right now, it hurt too much.