meet the dwarfs!

If there is one thing you should know about shifting reality is to wake up in a better view not the view of 13 dwarfs looking at you lying in the green grass.

Yep that's what happened to me.

'I'm I in heaven?' Was the first thing I said as I woke up outside of Bilbo house. Oh, uli shifted. I got up dusting my cloth and the dwarfs moved away still staring at me puzzled 'who are you?' They all asked.

'Ah' I tried to think what to tell them when giant hands from behind me were placed on my shoulders 'This is Moon, our companion'

I turned to find 'GANDALF' I said happily and hugged him, he laughed and pat my head 'Oh you have no idea how happy I am to see you! My childhood dream is coming true'

'Wait a companion?' Said Dwalin 'isn't she a girl?'

'Is she a dwarfs?' Bofur asked.
'An elf child?' Fili joined.
'She a hobbit?' Ori asked.

'No, she is a human, of men-kind and a smart one here' Grandalf told them. I gave him the biggest smile. 'We'll come on in, let's have the dinner then we can talk' Gandalf lead us all in.

'Excuse me? Who is this?' Bilbo asked confused. I moved my hand forward 'Moon, nice to meet you'

He hesitated 'are you a dwarfs?' He asked and joined his hand in mine. I shook my head 'No, do I look like a dwarfs?' I asked confused.
'No, you don't have a beard' Ori said and I let out a laugh 'you are a funny little guy' I said.

It wasn't long before they started to literally tear the house down brining every food on the table. I wasn't going to robe Bilbo so I just sat by the end of the table watching them.

'Do you want some wine?' Balin offered and I shook my head 'oh, I don't drink thank you'

'Tea?' He offered again and I took it gladly. Fili and Kili each sat beside me on other side.

'Hello' Fili smiled.
'Hiya' Kili said both of them smiling happily and I just sipped my tea.
'Not much of talker are ya?' Fili asked and I placed my cup on the table. 'Nah, not that I speak a lot which is really isn't my best of quality as do I boar many people when I start to speak because I like to think that all the information in my head definitely are that of charming that everyone should listen which is idifficulty speaking; is not okay cuz some people do not have the time to listen to me rambling about more than one subject all at one' I said and for a minute they all stopped just looking at me.

I smiled 'see, that was me rambling yet again.'

Fili and kili looked stunt and then Fili laughed 'I like her'

'So i' kili joined happily. I nervously laughed at them cheering and eating like there is no tomorrow.