Fire Spirit and Reader

sometimes you wanna write the dragon prince guy getting dicked down

(C/N) is cookie name, amab reader

---

"This one?"

Your fingers looped the chain piercing on the bottom of Fire Spirit's lips as you bucked your hips, smiling down at him as he groaned, shutting his eyes for a moment.

"Ah~ I- It was from Ananas- Ah~"

"Oh, really? I thought they didn't like you,"

"T- they're just overdramatic- Ahh~"

Your hand trailed down to his throat, wrapping around it as you pushed deeper into him, watching him squirm underneath you. He let out a moan, it wasn't as loud as it could be with your hand pressing against his throat.

"C'mon prince boy, we don't want to wake up any dragons, hmm?"

He bit his lip as you leaned down to his face, hand reaching up to his horn, playing with the ring worn around it.

"Now, baby, keep going, what's this little thing for?"

He opened his mouth to respond, before quickly shutting it as you gave another rough thrust, audibly whimpering before letting out a soft gasp. You glanced down to see precum smearing against your stomach.

"Come on, not much longer,"

"I- I know- uh- h- horn ring um-"

He trailed off, visibly reaching the edge of what he was being given, you slowed down and lightly tapped his shoulder, tilting your head to the side.

"Want to finish?"

He nodded, pushing his hips down against your dick. You smiled and reached down, wrapping your hand around his dick as you picked up the pace again. It didn't take long to push him over the edge, cum spurting and hitting your chest, and your hands. He stared up at you, teared up from pleasure.

"You did very good, almost got all of them answered~"

"Hah... r- rings covering an injury that d- didn't heal right,"

"Oh- haha! Make it all of them~!"