chapter 2

(( hello I tried making this chapter more longer so sorry if it's short))

Nobody's POV..

Vox looked at the woman as he tilted his head" tell me what is your name human?" He said as (Y/n) was slightly trembling " u-um my n-name is (Y/n) s-sir" she looks at vox as vox slightly chuckle " well (Y/n) I already told you my name but I well say it again " he moved back a bit as he started walking around her as she was standing still like a pray in the predator sight. Vox stop in front of (Y/n) again" my name is Vox Akuma and I am a voice demon as well a Lord." (Y/n) looks at him " your a Lord what do you mean I don't understand?" Vox stood straight as he place his hands behind his back and spoke" if you don't know I will tell you.There's different ranks in the royal families there's the Duke which is someone that is lower than the king and Lord but still have power to things that is simple tasks. Now a Lord is second place under a king which is that the Lord is in control of almost everything including in charge of the Duke and anything lower." He lean forward a bit to (Y/n) " now you know what a Lord is you should call me that darling" (Y/n) leaned back because vox was a bit to close as her cheeks heated up a bit" y-yes my l-lord " she stutters vox put a smirk on"that's a good girl~" he moved back seeing how red (Y/n) face was And turn around walking to his throne" you were resting but you are up so tell me why are you sneaking around my castle while I was busy" he sets on his throne as he place his elbow on the arm rest his fist against his bottom of his jawline as he crossed his lags a bit his eyes on (Y/n) form. (Y/n) turned and looked at him with pleading eyes and spoke" m-my Lord please take me home I don't belong here I was in you territory on accident I didn't know where I was I'm begging you." she walked in front of him and got on her knees as her head as down as her eyes were closed pleading in her head that he would take her home and never to see him again vox look at her as he was thinking before he spoke" my dear I'm afraid I can not do that" (Y/n) open her eyes and look up quickly( play song it gets the sad atmosphere more of a kick)"b-but why!? I can't s-stay here!"her eyes started watering as they started falling with overwhelmed sadness.Vox got up and went to her he kneed down on one knee as he lift his hand,he softly grab her face as his hand was cold but warm at the same time his thumb lightly brushed away the tears away " I'm sorry my dear but I can't let you go I don't know what you might do if you told them where I am" His eyes soften at her as she looks away from his hand as she cried. Vox wrapped his arm and her waist and his other under her lags and picked her up bride style and started walking to the room where she was sleeping,(Y/n) gasped slightly her cheeks pink and tears still falling her arms wrapped around his neck, her hands felt his hair slightly as it was soft to the touch she barred her face into his chest just silently crying until she fell asleep from all the crying. Vox looked down at her as he sees that she fell asleep as he got to the room he opened the door and walked in and went to the bed, he gently placed her on the bed and raised the sheets up to her chest so she won't get cold he looks over her face as he brings his fingers to her face softly wiping the rest of her tears away as she slept. He got up and walked to the door and looked back over his shoulder to the sleeping girl before walking out as well closing the door and walked away to his room.

(( Hello it me Rin and I hope you liked this chapter please do comment and vote as well tell me how you liked it and I see you in the next chapter! Bye my lovely's ))