A Bad Girl In Disguise

Twilight Sparkle. Twilight sparkle is the typically goody two shoes, the nerd, the book worm, and most of all a good girl. She's a good girl, She's Daddy's little girl. She's a straight A student, and She's really into All that self-improvement. Twilight sparkle is a good girl, so it wasn't a big surprise to me when she wanted to excused herself from the table to go study.

"But dear, you haven't even touch your salad." Velvet, My adoptive mother and Twilight's mom, said. Twilight sigh, playing with her food. I could see her rolled her eyes-"Please May I be excuse? I am not hungry." Twilight has been like this the whole time for dinner. Her eyes would glance at the clock. She would sigh and stab her salad. Mom turn to dad, who is eating his food, minding his own business. His eyes glance at mom and then shrug. Mom sighed,"You're excused." Twilight literally jumped out her chair and ran up the stairs.

"Don't bother me for the rest of the night! I will be studying!" I whence when the loud door slam shut. Rolling my green eyes, I shook my head. Twilight always seem to be upstairs in her room studying- actually now that I think about it, she is always in her room or the library....

I grab my cup of ice(I really love ice) and began chomping on one.
"Spike, can I ask you a question?"I look at my mother. She look a little concern. I gave a smile- few ice pieces fell onto the table."Sure Velvet." She took a breath, folding her hands together. I sallow the small pieces of ice and start chomping on another ice cube."Does Twilight have a boyfriend? Or like a boy?"I spit out the small pieces of ice, my eyes wide open in shock. Beside me I could dad coughing, probably have the same reaction as me. Velvet lift her eyebrow,"Well, does she?" I felt a blush on my cheeks- conversation like these just makes everything awkward.

My hands ran through my green hair."W-Well."I stuttered."I certainly don't know if she likes a boy." I felt the guilt travel my gut because I certainly know Twilight does not like a boy or boys in general. "Could you- you know find out?"I gave a uneasy expression. Why does she want to know!? Dad cleared his throat, getting moms and my attention.
"Now hun why does it matte-" he stop when Mom gave him one of her "kind" looks. "Twilight been acting much more distance from us. Not only that but at night I could hear her talking to someone on the phone." She explain now turning to me, causing me to feel uneasy.

I grab my cup and chomp on another ice cube."Please Spike." I fiddle with my thumbs. What's the worst that could happen? Twilight surely does not show any interest on anyone.... Swallowing the ice , I smile, nodding my head."Ok I will." I pop another ice cube in my mouth and head upstairs.

•••-----------------------------•••

I stood at the top stairs. Slowly I made my way towards Twilight's door- which is shut. I raised my hand to knock, but before my hand could make contact with the wood door I heard a weird shuffling noise. I lift my eyebrow and lean at the door. I heard another weird noise. Feeling concern I swung the door open only to see something I wished I didn't.

Inside the room, Twilight straddle on top a familiar female with fiery red hair on her bed. Their lips connect and their eyes widen, staring at the me. What the hell?! The one time I walk in Twilight's room, she's making out with Sunset Shimmer on her bed. Wait- Twilight making out with Sunset Shimmer!! Wait- Twilight is making out with someone!! And that someone is Sunset Shimmer! Who would of thought that?!

"What the Fuc-" Twilight jumped off Sunset and ran towards me, covering my mouth with her right hand. She shut the door, locking it this time."Shut your mouth."
She said, releasing her hand. My green eyes glance at Sunset and back at Twilight."You and her..." My finger point at Sunset then Twilight. Shimmer walk to Twilight, rubbing the back of her head. She gave me a nervous smiled. Twilight grab the hand of her the red head."Yes Spike, Sunset and I are together."

I open and closed my mouth unable find words. Everything about this does not make sense!
Twilight Sparkle, the good girl, with someone like Sunset Shimmer?! What is this? Some sort of sucky teenage love story?
Props to the author who decide to write a cliché teenage love story! I threw my hands in the air,"But how!?"I cried. Making Twilight shushed me."You're a good girl and Sunset is- well Sunset!" Twilight smack the back of my head."Ow!" I rub my head, glaring at the smirking Bookworm.

"Forget what you thought, 'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." She poke my chest- She turned around with Sunset behind her. I watch as Sunset slipped out the window, and Twilight followed. Before she slip out she gave me a devious smile,"Just turn around and forget what you saw." She showed me the peace sign and slipped out through the
window.....

I stood still, unable to progress anything! What Twilight's said repeat and echo through my mind,"good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." I chuckle a little- a least Mom won't need to worry about Twilight having boyfriends, she just need to worry about someone name Sunset Shimmer.... Ha!

•••____________________•••

Thank you for taking your time reading this story.

Tad Tad