FIRST MEETING

*Author POV *

     "Please leave me, what did I do to be treated like this dad?

"Please leave me, what did I do to be treated like this dad?..why you hate me so much?.." Y/N was totally clueless to why her dad is behaving like this all of a sudden and her dad have a different plan for her. He was going to sold her and run away from the country. because, he had lied to the person who bought Y/N from him. That Y/N is really beautiful and perfect girl, but in reality it was totally apposite.

" Why am I locked in this room dad?... Tell me now!!!..." Y/N screamed from her room. Her dad get annoyed by her screaming and went to her rooms door and said, "Don't scream you bitch, I'm going to sell you to a really rich person. I've never thought that you will woth this much. Y/N just hung her head low in sadness thinking that he is heartless and will never listen to her even if she beg him to leave her. So, she just sat there crying and regretting to live this shitty life without anyone who loves and care for her.

Y/N was the type of person that never thought of what people think about her. she loved being herself. but sometimes she felt hurt when her dad called her useless or a burden. She was depressed and really cold towards everyone but, somewhere in heart she was soft but heartbroken. She never wanted someone to take advantage of her soft and lovely nature. so, she started to act cold towards everyone. She never had any friends or someone to rely on. She never experienced to communicate with people.

Her dad hates her so much because, she never get a good job because of her looks. He was blinded by the greed of money that he forget to love his daughter. Y/N is a fat girl who is really cold hearted person because she never received any love from anyone. So she never give anyone back. Now she is locked in her room because today is the day when she will be sold to the richest man in Korea, the one and only

"KIM TAEHYUNG "

Y/N was broken inside thinking about the situation she was in right now. " Why the hell that man will buy a girl like me?.. Why my father is so cruel?.. What did I do to deserve this type of treatment from everyone?.." she was in her own thoughts when her father opened the door harshly and approached her.
" Listen, the man will come tomorrow and get you from here, don't even try to run away from here."

Y/N chuckled at her father," It's okay dad, I will let you do whatever you want to do with me, you sold me right?.. Okay I will go with them. I'm tired of this shit dad!.
I'm tired of always fighting for myself. "Y/N said with tears in her eyes. Y/N's father just scoffed at her and leave from there.