FORCED AGAIN

🔞 WORNING! WORNING!! 🔞

🔞 Smut 🔞

Tae was giving her a look of something that she can't figure out, she asked him " what are you looking at me like that?..Please don't do anything to me . I'm really hurt from list night that I can't even pee properly , its really hurting down there and I can't even walk properly. Please let me get relax for some time me time. I beg you!..

       That's it !.. Tae hate it when someone say no to something he is willing to do. He got really angry, the look look he was giving her now was pure hatred. He grabbed her hand harshly and pulled her towards him in no time. It happened so suddenly that she got taken aback for a moment. Her face so close to his face. But, she had her eyes closed because she was really afraid of him. "  So you have the nerves to deny me ha?.. Do you even know that all the hot chick's in the town want just a one shot from me, they dying to fuck me and you're saying no on my face?.. You'll regret it, bitch !..

        After saying this he attacked her neck and started to bite on it till it started to bleed. Giving her hickies all over the neck he went for her lips smacking his lips on her he started to move towards the bed and layed her down hovering over her. She  was now in a miserable state he grabbed her right breast squishing it hardly. She screamed in pain. He then started to suck on her boobs hardly making her eyes teary. He then took off his pants along with his boxers and  rubbed his members tip on her entrance. His member was throbbing, was covered in precum and wanted his pleasure as soon as possible. In no time he entered her and she cried out loud in pain, her legs and vagina was already sore from the last encounter. He stared to thrust faster inside her. He came close to her ear and said,         " Do you think you're a princess or something , don't forget, you agreed on being my slut, so I'll have any time I want and don't even dare to deny it or you'll have to face the worst consequences."

         She have never felt so helpless
in her whole life as she was feeling today. She was hating every second of it. She wasn't expecting him to be this cruel. She was thinking to herself.                      " Is he even a human?.. How can he be so cruel towards me?.. God what did I do to even deserve this kind of treatment from him?.. Please someone save me!.."  He now started to thrust faster and soon he got his release. He stand up from the bed get clothed and he left her there crying in pain and misery.  She covered herself with the white sheets, that was the same from the last night. When she saw the stains of the blood she started to cry again. She never had a thought of being in a situation like this. She just laid there crying like crazy. She calm down after some time and fall asleep there.

* TAEHYUNG'S POV  *

I reached to my room
frustrated as hell. I get inside and slammed the door very hard that it closed with a loud thud.  How am I so cruel to someone innocent what is the purpose of doing this shit. She is not even responsible for this mess. But, she denied to my command and that made me angry. It's been two days since her father is missing and I'm not able to find him anywhere. Where did that basterd vanished that even my Brother " YOONGI HYUNG "is not able to find him. I should do something quickly. When I find that punk I'll kill him with no mercy and as for Y/N she will be my slave for lifetime. She was the one who agreed on being my slave. She made the deal so there is no looking back. I'm not the Tae anymore , since Lauren left me I've become a heartless person. But, why do I feel guilty after hurting that girl?.. Maybe because she is innocent!.. I should apologize to her. I think I should take her to the doctor, she is really hurt and her wound down there can be infected.