Noraebang

You said you were getting ready, but no one said for how long. After getting lost in messaging the group you had completely forgot about changing and all that. After probably about an hour of scrolling through Instagram, Tiktok and Pinterest it came to you, and you jumped out of bed.   

After a while of looking through your closet you finally decided on a pair of jeans, a brown cropped top that had a small flower design on it and a black jumper. You ran into the bathroom and quickly did your makeup. Grabbing a small black handbag you picked up your phone from your bed and saw the message symbol flash on the screen telling you that you had a new message. You double tapped on the notification, just as you looked at the top right hand corner on your screen and realised it was 6.40pm. Your eyes widened with realization, hurriedness and worry. Your eyes traveled back down to the main part of the phone. 

[Yoongi] Where r u? 

[Yoongi] Don't tell me you're one of those girls who takes forever to get ready

You roll your eyes.

[Y/n] Sorry! I wasn't looking at the time. Coming out now. 

You run out of your bedroom and down the stairs, issuing a quick 'bye' to your mom as you put your shoes on and run out the door. As you run out onto the sidewalk you see Yoongi across the road waiting for you, scrolling on his phone. He was wearing a pair of denim jeans, a stripy shirt and a grey and black bomber jacket like those ones you always see in high schools on American TV. You run across the road to meet him as you say, "Sorry! Sorry, I actually didn't see the time." 

"No worries." He says, "But you know that thing about ten minutes early or ten minutes late?" He looks you in the eyes.  

"Yeah..." He cuts you off and says,

"Yeah, I would rather you waiting here for me because you're early rather you being late, okay?" You pause, taking a second to process what he just said. As the two of you begin to walk you respond, saying, 

"Is that your way of telling me not to be late again?" 

"It's called being polite in the best way possible." He says, you both chuckle. "Okay, first stop...Hoseok." He says. "Hoseok's house is within walking distance, so we'll stop by there and then we'll have to take the bus to the noraebang and more of the group should get on the bus as we go past more stops." He stops, looking at you. "Does that make sense?" 

You're lost in thought observing his features. His bright hair is your favorite part about him, since it does and doesn't really match his personality. His ears appeared to have a total of five piercings altogether. Two on his right ear and three on his left. Although he had five he was only wearing four earrings. Two silver hoops on each side. His eyes were a dark brown, and his lips were very perfect surprisingly. He wore bracelets on both his wrists and a few rings on his veiny hands. His pale skin...

"Hello??" Yoongi waved his hand in front of your face. "Did you hear me?" 

"Sorry, I zoned out." What were you doing?  You shook yourself back into reality as Yoongi answered. 

"I see we share the same habits." He said. You smile at him. 

You break the short silence saying, "What did you think of me? When you first saw me again... Honestly." You add.

"Mmm...Well..." He thinks for a moment, "I saw you and I thought, woah is this the same girl from all those years ago? I could see the younger you in you but I knew you had changed as well. If you want me to be honest I thought you might've turned into one of those self absorbed girls who always whine about everything..." 

"Ya!" You hit him. 

"I haven't finished!" He says, "But then I realised you were pretty alright." He nods his head along.

"Why'd you think I was one of those girls?" You ask.

"Because you were really pretty." Yoongi answers, looking you in the eyes. 

~

"We're here!" Yoongi announces as you reach what you assumed to be Hoseok's house. As you walk up to the front door Yoongi holds his hand up to knock the door, but as he's about to the door opens. 

"I knew it!" Hoseok said, seeing you and Yoongi there.

"How?" Yoongi says, a shocked tone in his voice. 

"I could feel your presence." Hoseok bursts out laughing. "No, I don't know. I was just about to come out and text you." He pauses and then says, "Because you're late." A serious expression on his face.

"Sorry, that's my fault." You say, holding up your hand.  

"Oh, it's fine. I thought Yoongi was slow." Hoseok says, chuckling. 

"Wait, so you were only going to be frustrated, because you thought I was being slow?" Yoongi says, "Thanks Hoba." He sarcastically states. Hoseok laughs.

"Okay, let's go." Yoongi gestures towards the front gate. 

"Okay. Bye mom!" Hoseok shouts into the house before shutting the door and following the two of you out onto the footpath. "So, how was school today y/n? Sorry you had to go to detention on your first day."

"Oh, that's okay. I'll learn from my mistakes." You reply. All of you walk to the bus stop together and hop on, tapping your bus passes. You take a seat near the back of the bus and slowly pull out your phones. As you unlock your phone you see Yoongi puts a pair of earphones in. You were probably on the bus for about three stops when two familiar faces appears on the steps, tapping their bus pass. They smile as the see you, Yoongi and Hoseok already there and they sit on the seats across from you. Hoseok looks up and smiles at Seokjin as Jimin takes the window seat. 

Another two stops, Taehyung gets on. Another stop, Namjoon gets on. Then one final stop before Jungkook joined as well. Now you were all on the bus and were on your way to the Noraebang place. In Australia, Noraebang was not a big thing, so you didn't do it much. Your memories of Australia came flooding back and as you were lost in your thoughts a sudden hit on the arm made you jump. 

"We're here." Hoseok said. You nodded your head and followed them out of the bus. Jimin was obviously buzzing with excitement as he was very bouncy. As you walked into the building it reminded you of multiple Noraebang places that you'd seen in all those kdramas you watched on Netflix. 

"Eight people." Seokjin said, as you walked up to the counter. 

"Room four." The receptionist said. 

"Thanks." The five of you followed Seokjin to room four while Jimin and Taehyung went to get snacks. As you entered your eyes blinked at the disco lights and dimmed room. You smiled, excited but also unsure about what was going to happen. You, Yoongi and Seokjin plonked yourselves down on the surprisingly comfy couch while Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook checked out the microphones and songs. 

Jimin and Taehyung came back with handfuls of snacks and drinks and as they set them down on the table Jungkook looked around for song suggestions. The intro of 'Fake Love' started playing as Jungkook handed out microphones to Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung. 

"I'm so sick of this Fake Love! Fake Love! Fake Love!" Sounded in your ears as all of you began to stand up and dance/party. Throughout the night you went through Levitating, Gangnam Style, IDOL, Old Town Road, Peaches, MIC Drop, Astronaut in the Ocean, and you were currently singing Circles with Taehyung while most of the others had either passed out on the couches or were pretty drunk. 

As the song ended Taehyung put his microphone down on the table and grabbed you by the wrist. "Huh?" You put your microphone down as well before following his pull. He pulled you outside the room, your back against the wall right next to the door. 

"You look very pretty tonight." Taehyung said. 

You chuckled, replying, "You also..." But before you could continue Taehyung moved his face closer to yours and your lips connected. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a bit. Didn't have a lot of motivation. Anyway, hope you're enjoying so far!