C45

"Min Ji, you should know that I've only treated you as my younger sister from the beginning to the end. There's only brotherly and sisterly love between us, not romantic love. I can't give you happiness. On the contrary, I can let you marry the man you like without having an arranged marriage," Kim Taehyung said word by word.

Only brotherly and sisterly love?

Lim Min Ji widened her eyes in disbelief. How was that possible?

She knew that Kim Taehyung would never treat any woman well, but he was always tolerant towards her.

If she was just a sister to him, why would he spoil her so much?

If he didn't like her, then who did he like? Kang Jia, that bi tch?

Lim Min Ji's mind was in turmoil. This was completely different from what she had expected.

But, she didn't dare say what she was thinking. She said bitterly, "Taehyung, you don't have to tell me this. I understand everything. But, I really blame myself for your injury. After all, I was the one who injured you. Let me stay and take care of you."

Since there was no romantic relationship, how could they be alone in the same room?

Kim Taehyung was about to reject her, but someone from the Kim family who was eavesdropping outside hurriedly walked in.

"Wow, we all heard it."

"Min Ji, you ~"

"We all understand, hahaha."

Kim Taehyung's expression darkened. Did he not hear what he said earlier?

Lim Min Ji, not knowing what to do, looked at him with an awkward expression.

Kim Taehyung had no choice but to let Lim Min Ji stay. If he chased her away now, wouldn't that humiliate her?

Since Lim Min Ji's hand was injured, she didn't do much. She just accompanied Kim Taehyung to read and occasionally poured him a glass of water.

"Hiss..."

Lim Min Ji suddenly winced and held onto her wrist as she scrunched up her face in pain.

This naturally diverted Kim Taehyung's attention away from the book.

"What's wrong? Is your wound hurting?" Kim Taehyung quickly asked as he lifted her wrist to check.

Lim Min Ji was flattered by his concern, but she still acted cautious on the surface.

"It's fine. I just accidentally touched my wound. Actually... I still don't understand why Kang Jia would do this. I didn't offend her."

The truth was, she didn't touch her wound at all. She did this to make Kim Taehyung hate Kang Jia.

She waited for a long time before she took the opportunity to say she had prepared beforehand.

"Don't talk about her. As for what she did to you, I will make it up to you. Didn't you say that you liked the house in Jeju Island last time? I will get someone to transfer it to your name tomorrow as compensation." Kim Taehyung frowned and there was an ambivalent look in his eyes.