Stories always have 2 sides

(Your P.O.V.)
   While walking with the others, all you really hear is Jack complaining the entire time about not wanting to ride a rickety old sleigh. Honestly I didn't blame him, until we saw it. It was amazing some of the best tech I've ever seen. Though I couldn't expect less considering it is Santa Clause. As they all boarded the sleigh I was stopped by Bunny.

  At first I was a little upset till he handed me a snow globe I thought it was kinda nice. Then he told me "You just tell it where you wanna go then drop it.". At first it was confusing then I thought of home and dropped it and next thing I know a portal like before opened. While I was about to walk through it Jack stopped me by lightly grabbing my hand saying "Hold on why can't she come with us exactly?" Bunny looked at him and the two hands holding saying "Listen here Frost we don't have time for this we can't fight Pitch and protect her at the same time."

  I paused for a moment thinking I could tell them about my power and help them. In the end I didn't say anything afraid that of I did my nightmares would come true. So I walked towards the portal and Bunny, but I turn around on my heels telling Jack " Bunny's right I don't want to get in your way or get any of you hurt so I'll go we can meet back up later. Okay?" And flashed him a sweet smile as well as one for Bunny. You look at Bunny before leaving and give him a hug, to which he's a little awestruck at first but then relaxed and hugged you back. You pull back and say "Thank you for looking out for him and I appreciate you looking out for me too.". With that you walked through the portal to your own front door.

(Jack's P.O.V.)
  After a long walk and constantly telling these guys I didn't want to ride in this rickety old sleigh, suddenly this high tech,crazy,cool sleigh appears and I am amazed and so is (F/N). After I got over my amazement, I noticed Bunny talking to (F/N) with a snow globe. Next thing I know she drops and a portal to her house opens up. I wanted to know why she wasn't going so I grabbed her hand asking "Hold on why can't she come with us exactly?"

And of course the Easter Kangaroo had to answer with an attitude as usual "Listen here Frost we can't fight Pitch and protect her at the same time." Which as much as I hate to admit he's right I don't want anything to happen to (F/N) or I'd never forgive myself so I let her hand go and she went over to the portal. But not before flashing me a smile that put stars to shame, and I definitely felt blush across my face so I tired to hide it. That is until she hugged Bunny and I'll admit I was a little jealous. The Kangaroo even had the nerve to wink at me while she was hugging him. After that she walked through and was gone so we left on the sleigh to my first Guardian fight.

(Your P.OV)
After returning fron the North Pole you decided you could get some practice in, so you grabbed your backpack and journal heading downstairs. After telling your parents you'll be back later you started heading towards the woods to your training area. As I was practicing, I hear hoof steps behind me and as I turn around I come face to face with the nightmare from before. Which I have named it (N/N) and she stared rubbing against me asking to be pet. To which of course I gladly did, while petting her I hadn't realized Pitch arrived. "There's my little Spitfire. Training again are we?" He asked, to which I replied "Of course I need all the practice I can get." A moment of silence fell between you two so you took it as a chance to ask him a question, but he beat you too it. He asked "So you meet the big four?". I started to wonder how he knew but pushed it off replying "Yes they all seemed interesting although I did slap the Easter Bunny, since he was being so mean to Jack." Making Pitch laugh and for some reason you blushed slightly hearing him laugh, it was warm and almost hypnotic in a way.

(Pitch's P.O.V.)
I could tell she wanted to ask me something, but I got my question out before she did. She told me what happened between Jack and Bunny. Which lead me to let out a laugh, well I'm glad someone slapped that Rabbit. This definitely makes me think I cam get her on my side easier, I just have to worry about Frost.

(Your P.O.V.)
I remembered I was going to ask Pitch a question. "Hey Pitch while I was with them they said you were attacking the Tooth Palace. Why did you do that exactly?" He looked at you in a way you haven't seen before, it was serious but also asking for forgiveness. He responded with "Well it's to teach Tooth how it feels to be forgotten, I feel they needed an understanding of how I feel everyday." At first I wasn't sure what to say, so I walked over to him and hugged him saying "Well I believe in you and I don't want you to feel like that. I get it more than you know."

(Pitch P.O.V.)
After telling her why I did it I explained her to hate me and leave. I didn't think she knew what I did. But instead she walked over and hugged me telling me she understood how I felt and that she believed in me. I returned the hug enjoying her warm embrace never wanting to let her go.

(Your P.O.V.)
After hugging for what felt like forever you let go of Pitch and notice the sun went down, and as you started packing your bag Pitch walked over asking "Would you like me to walk with you so you don't have to walk home alone." I replied with "That would be nice I would enjoy the company we can chat along the way." As you two started walking you felt you had a better understanding of Pitch and since he knows of your powers you felt closer to him than Jack. Which you didn't know that's what he wanted was for you to mostly rely on him. After 30 minutes you reach the edge of the woods. You turn around and hug Pitch again, which he returns keeping hid blush down. And you walk home the rest of the way by yourself thinking about what tomorrow will hold.