Chapter 4

Howard's POV

I hummed at the slow caresses down my abdomen, the slight flicks of a tongue along my already very erect nipples. The mouth crept lower until they were wrapped around my 8 inch c0ck. Sucking hard making it almost impossible to keep my moan from escaping my thin lips. Then, slight brushes of finger tips against my swelling b@lls. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let out a deep moan, I could feel him smirk around me, still sucking me off, swirling his tongue around the head of my c0ck, making me arch by back, ready to release. I looked down to see who was pleasuring me like I had never been pleasured before and....

...Beep...Beep...Beep...

I woke up in an unfamiliar place to the sound of the alarm clock ringing, and then it all came back to me, how Katie had been cheating on me and how I had come to Jason's, seeking comfort and a place to stay, how I had slept in Jason's arms in his bed.

Tears sprung to my eyes, just thinking about what Katie had done.

And then I thought of that very vivid dream I had just had, only then did I realise that I had referred to the person pleasuring me as a "he", but I'm pretty sure I'm not gay, am I? Only then did I realise that I had a raging hard on.

Just then the door opened, snapping my attention away from the thoughts of my dream and how to deal with my hard on. In walked Jason, carrying a tray of sausages, bacon, baked beans, hash browns and of course, scrambled egg and some orange juice. Mmmmm my favourite. My nose twitched at the delicious smell.

"Morning sleepy head" he greeted, "Mmm, morning" I replied back grogily.

He walked over to the bed and got under the covers with me.

"How was your sleep?" he asked, I looked around awkwardly, suddenly remembering what I had dreamt about and my raging hard on was soon back again, standing tall.

"Yeah it was alright I guess", I replied back nonchalantly, hoping he wouldn't notice my wood.

"Are you sure Howie, you seem quite tense?" He asked, turning me around and starting to give me a massage to help ease my muscles, "You had a tough night last night, I'm worried about you".

Funnily enough that didn't make me all that sad, the memory of what happened. It was strange, I thought I'd never be able to recover from it, clearly I am. "Howard?" Jason asked.

"What, oh yeah, yeah I'm fine, no need to worry" i smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it, you are my best friend after all. I love you." (Howard didn't realise then just how much Jason really meant it) for some reason that made my stomach get butterflies, I didn't know why though, I definitely didn't like him that way, did I? There is know way he was the guy in my dream, nope, absolutely not.

Suddenly I was snapped out of it at the sound of Jason's voice

"Howard? Howard are you okay? You keep zoning out."

"What?"

"I said you keep zoning out."

"Oh sorry, my mind was occupied" Jason smiled in return, deciding not to intrude.

"Come on, eat up, we have a long day ahead of us" I looked up in confusion.

"Why? What are we doing?" Jason tapped his nose indicating he wasn't telling,

"Now that's a secret" I groaned in annoyance.

"Ahh come on Jay, you know I don't like surprises" Jason wasn't giving in.

"Nope, not telling", I gave up, knowing how stubborn my best friend can be when he wants to and started digging in, mmmm delicious. I licked my lips. The bacon was so good.

Jay and I started talking about ideas for the band as I ate, Jason occasionally sneaking bits of sausages and hash browns when he thought I wasn't looking, but I noticed, and honestly I thought it was adorable, I couldn't help myself. Seriously what is wrong with me, why do I keep thinking he's cute and sometimes even have dirty thoughts about him, I mean we're nothing more than good friends, and I mean nothing more.

When I was done we got out of bed, my wood having finally calmed down and Jason told me to have a shower and get dressed in something casual and meet him by the front door in 20.

I hated surprises, but i can't wait to find out what he has in store.

-

-

-

Author's Note:

So what do you think? I hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry it's not a very long chapter, will try to make the next one longer.

I'm so sorry for taking so long to update I just had so many exams to revise for, but they're finally all out of the way.

Please leave comments on what you thought and ideas for the book are appreciated, I'd love to here what you think should happen, you never know, if I like your idea enough I might add it in.

Thank you soooooo much for the comments, votes and reads, it makes me so happy, keep doing it people.

Until next time peeps, bye!!! :):):):)