- CHAPTER 1 -

🍂...The relation which we thought would last forever, vanished, leaving a million of memories to cry, forever...🍂

~ | H E R | ~

The rain just stopped, making the sky look more beautiful than ever,
Everyone thinks that rainbow arrives after rain making the sky look magnificent or it's just in the imaginary mind of the people, who can't enjoy the simple and sweet rain but just wants colourful rainbow.

The phone rang breaking my trance and It was you.

Once upon a time, just by seeing the flash of your name, a smile used to crept on my face, giving me butterflies in my stomach... that was our bond.

" I am here at your apartment, can you come down? " Was the thing you said

But just your deep voice has the power to send currents through my spine... that was our bond.

" Yeah sure "

The only words I could speak, after seeing you standing there looking up at my apartment, waving one hand with a beautiful smile on your face. My throat died and the brain made many fake scenarios of us... that was our bond.

Changing my clothes and settling my hair, not applying make-up just simple and sweet, the way you liked, I looked more hot when I was with you, you used to say...that was our bond.

Down there just when the door opened, you were standing there like a king, waiting for his Queen. Hands in pocket, leaning on the car, making you look hot more than the fictional guy I die for.

A smile along with many dirty thoughts crossed my mind, but after looking into your eyes I pretended that you were mine, all the damn time.

You opened the door just like a gentleman you are, helped me to tuck my seatbelt as I failed to do it like everytime,
but this closeness was not helping either, and it grew more just when your eyes met mine. And that was the moment of deja vu.

My writer's mind made it more blissful then it was, one zoom into your eyes and the flashback of our lives, was all I wished for.

" What happened? Where are we going? " I asked as the curiosity inside me can't be held more.

" Let's wait and watch , shall we? " You replied making me more nervous.

This has happened before, and it led to be one of the best day of my life.
I waited and waited till we reached, and it was the beach, our beach. The peaceful, calm, sweet and simple, just like I liked. The talk of hours, the comfortable silence, the best moments, the painful times, the fights, the beach had it all carefully wrapped in a golden box which was precious for me.

The waves talked but we didn't.
The birds talked but we didn't.
The wind talked but we didn't.
I anxiously waited for you to speak but you didn't.

The noise of your heavy breaths were heard like you want to say which you couldn't.

You picked up the bag you took from the car and opened it. The moment went same like it did before.

There was a file in the bag and you handed it to me, I slowly opened it and it said " don't panic, just look at me, in my eyes "

I did what it said and that was it,
You were kneeling down with a ring,
With a beautiful smile on your lips, playing,
The blue orbs of yours, just like the ocean, were calm and peaceful,
Just like I liked...

" So not gonna lie, I watched a lot of movies and videos just for the practice, even practiced in front of mirror but that isn't the point. The point is, you miss, has made my life so beautiful that I can't imagine a day without handling your mood swings, i can't imagine a single without your mind making a story of everything, from a couple fighting, to a couple looking at each other with love, I can't imagine a day without your ' simple and sweet, just like I like' and I can never imagine my life without the memories we created, without the bond we share, without the most favourite person of mine, you. Just like river's waters fall into the ocean, I want you to fall in love just by looking into my oceanic eyes , with me. I want beat the fictional lover of yours, I want to love you more than anyone has ever done, more than anyone can ever imagine. Even if we part our ways, I just want you to give good memories which you can remember everytime you miss me, I just want to make your life peaceful, simple and sweet, just like the way you like. I want to live my life with you in it forever. We will fight but that won't last forever, we will argue but i promise I will ask for your forgiveness first. Wanted to say many things but I don't think I have the courage to after seeing the tears in your eyes , I just want to make you happy forever, to make you mine forever, to love you forever. We meet everyday but that's not enough for me now. I just want to live a life with you. So are you ready to get old with me? Are you ready to spend every day of your life with me? Are you ready to be my mother's daughter in law? Are you ready to be 'us' from ' you & me '? Will you marry me? "

And that was our bond.

The words you said right now made me go back into the past,
The deja vu was wrong,
This day, just like that one was supposed to be best.
But the reality is always different.

" I don't know how to say but this..is not working. Everyday fights, dramas, and everything is not just more manageable. Let's just not drag it and end this now. I sound very mean but it's just not.. "

I closed my eyes and left a sigh,
This was going to happen,
This was our reality,
The past can not be made again,
Neither can the future change.

I choose to stay silent,
Accpeting the things,
Digesting the facts.

The mirror of 'us' broke into pieces of two
'you & me' along with other side pieces like ego, jealousy, Ignorance, trust.

The mirror of us, once reflected a very happy us and that was our bond.

And how much I wish that this 'was' can be replaced by 'is' but once a mirror is broken it can never join again,
Once the trust broken, it can never be gained again.

I looked at the divorce papers again and a tear left from my eyes.
All those moments, those memories, that love will end with these few papers?

To be continued....

*

• Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ha
Wildest dreams, ah-ha •

*

Just leave one heart to let me know that you liked it and would like to read further, please..?